**The Ultimate HARDCORE ALHPA MALE CYCLE STACK -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray sausage

Awards
Hey Guys I'm back, fully done the research and rocking and ready to start the stack to end all stacks.

Warning: Only for the HARDCORE ALPHA MALE - no pussy trainers need apply

I've decided to run with the IDS Sostonal 250 stacked with EST's Propadrol and for a 6 week run, looking to gain at least 20lb's of solid gains, if not, i'll be one angry Alpha Male!!!

Week 1: Sostonal 250 1 tabs, Propadrol 1 caps
Week 2-3: Sostonal 250 2 tabs, Propadrol 2 caps
Week 4-5: Sostonal 250 3 tabs, Propadrol 3 caps
Week 6: Sostonal 250 4 tabs, Propadrol 4 caps

Cycle Support will be Cell Tech, AX's Mass FX, Fizogens On Cycle and a good Multi vitamin

P.C.T will be Novedex XT, Alpha Drive and Biotest's Alpha Male, I decided to use the nova cause that's what everyone says to take and Gaspari does make it avaliable to the masses. As for the Alpha Drive and the Alpha Male, hey, they explain themselves, it is the Alpha stack afterall!

Yes I know I preached on about not needing P.C.T but I've taken in all the advice from my last time here and have incorporated P.C.T into my cycle, just to see if it really does make a difference.

This is the cycle that will make Ray Sausage a force to be reckoned with and finally give me the creditabilty I deserve!!

Any feedback and advices you can give will be greatly appreciated, i'm going to post a log on this cycle so you can all keep up with how great I'll be doing.

This cycle will be my test run as I really want to take out my local BB champs next year so it'll be a good test to see how awesome I'll get, I deserve to be the local champ.

Keep the faith and lifting big as I do, day in, day out, Alpha4life
:bb3:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly encourage you to do more research before embarking on a cycle.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Gasperi's-Novedex XT is not the same as Nova(Tamoxifen Citrate)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to use the nova cause that's what everyone says to take
True Alpha Males don't listen to what everyone else says!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This may lead to the condition described in another post; the one regarding Indian men.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is a true inspiration to me

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Someone has esteem problems...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ray,

I have been reading some German literature, and I have found a way around the heptoxic effects of methyls. Unfortunatly only the biggest, gorilla alphas can do it.

I have been stuffing winstrol up my butthole now for six weeks!! My penis has grown 3 inches! Its not gay if you girlfriend puts it up your butt. Hello, its a girl! My liver feels* great! My butthole can handle a lot more now!

When these other fools catch on, it will be all over.
Pftttt.

PCT is for wussys, if we needed it. Why dont they put chicks on test then take them off, then let them grow Boobs! Liars!

:chick:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
ALpha dude get some bloodwork before you do this and after. i would like to see the damage in lipid profile caused by this

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Ray,

I have been reading some German literature, and I have found a way around the heptoxic effects of methyls. Unfortunatly only the biggest, gorilla alphas can do it.

I have been stuffing winstrol up my butthole now for six weeks!! My penis has grown 3 inches! Its not gay if you girlfriend puts it up your butt. Hello, its a girl! My liver feels* great! My butthole can handle a lot more now!

When these other fools catch on, it will be all over.
Pftttt.

post cycle therapy is for wussys, if we needed it. Why dont they put chicks on test then take them off, then let them grow Boobs! Liars!

:chick:

Tell me I'm not the only one who believes this should be made a "Sticky".

Thank you, thank you very much. Mama Baby .....

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
As a Scotsman I routinely eat bull testicles with my morning oats, no geeky sausage cycle can compare...

ray sausage

Awards
ALpha dude get some bloodwork before you do this and after. i would like to see the damage in lipid profile caused by this
will do, shouldn't be that bad i think? I've got superior genetics so I should be ok, i've done a ton of cycles both legal and illegal and i'm still going hard, got lots of chicks digging me and lots of honeys have said i'm more than the average male, i figure if it ain't broke why fix it?

blood work will be done, before, during and after

ray sausage

Awards
Thanks for all the positive comments guys, keep them rolling in, i'm glad to see that i'm being taken seriously this time,

keep on trucking, alpha styles, word out, peace

alpha4life:thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GUYS!

WE SHOULD ALL BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF RAY!

Ray whats the address of the nearest hospital to you? I wanna make sure i get you a GET WELL CARD!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will do, shouldn't be that bad i think? I've got superior genetics so I should be ok, i've done a ton of cycles both legal and illegal and i'm still going hard, got lots of chicks digging me and lots of honeys have said i'm more than the average male, i figure if it ain't broke why fix it?

blood work will be done, before, during and after

Pictures of these awesome genetics? :)

bubbaw

bubbaw

Awards
What a shocker............

someone in need of attention starts a retarded thread, just to have people to talk to.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
P.C.T will be Novedex XT, Alpha Drive and Biotest's Alpha Male, I decided to use the nova cause that's what everyone says to take and Gaspari does make it avaliable to the masses. As for the Alpha Drive and the Alpha Male, hey, they explain themselves, it is the Alpha stack afterall!
:bb3:
UMMMM hellooooo, you should know that novedex xt by gaspari isn't what people keep syaing take for PCT, they are saying take NOLVADEX also known as tamoxifen... Tamoxifen is a SERM, novedex XT is an AI, you need a SERM for your PCT if you want it to be fool proof.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ray, this is a very serious question, what the h*ll is your deal?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Alright..leave ray alone..the man has decided to at least try some sort of PCT even after we beat him down like a little Beeyatch.
Im here for you Ray. Would like some pics though...if your gonna brag..pony up.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
calling ray sausage, calling ray sausage

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Ray,

Have you had any blood work done previously as far as lipid profiles go?

I did a four week split with superdrol and X-mass and my lipid profile is just now recovering 7 months later? I'm intrested to know what cycles you've done and results of your blood work?

Thanks
Dr liftalot

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Yo respect to the all mighty chief alpha badass Ray. Please post a picture so I can print it and staple it above my bed for inspiration. :bb:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"Sausage". Funny, that name doesn't sound appropriate for someone of Indian descent.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I have a feeling Ray is going to do whatever he wants, no matter what happens. I hope you stay healthy through this process and I wish you the best of luck.

The one thing I ask is that you share your experience throughout this cycle for the AM community to internalize and learn from. The "to-dos" and "to-don'ts" from such a cycle will be of high value for the rest of us to know.

HL

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i tried finding a support group for ray however i was told they already have one.
mulletcrisis.com

rmag2447

Awards
I 2nd the bloodwork as well. 4th week you will be taking 100mg h-drol/20 mg s-drol/ 20 mg pp each day, plus propadrol on top of it all. Please do a log, this will be something for the ages!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ray sausage all hail to you! Dont talk down on the alpha male guys he owns all in his domain of the alpha male! Lets see the alpha male so i may praise him and one day become if not 25%of the man that he is.....Ray sausage fan club in da hizouse!

anadrol75

Awards
You are going to do as you wish. Just be very careful with this stuff. Do a little research also, it could help you.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Now I think of it the cycle lacks something...perhaps a hint of PGF-2a and slin? o_O

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
no no i got it i know what to add to this alpha stack ray ray. Are you ready for it??? PUMP n POSE thats right Synthol ray. If you're true to the alpha male hardcore badass club then youre probably already on it but just in case.:icon_lol:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya be sure to shoot 3ml of Synthol in your glutes daily. :twisted:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
After all that bashing he had I can't beleive that guy is still here. Oh well. Good luck, and post up some pics. I probably will look like a beta male compared to the Sausage.

Status
Not open for further replies.