Does not ejaculating increase NATURAL TESTOSTONE LEVELS?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Does not ejaculating increase NATURAL TESTOSTONE LEVELS?

Hey,

A few years ago i read an article saying that if you "withhold" for 7 days, then ejaculate on the 7th day testostrone levels increase 50 more, so that equals 150% testostrone levels.Any research to back this up?

I notice when i go a few days of withholding i seem to be hyperfocused and i get a whole lot more done.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%

I heard that witholding can be bad for test levels.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Actually, the testosterone boost comes 7 days after the last ejaculation. There was a study on it, but I'd have to do some digging to find it...
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

WOW so that means 7 days after I die my test levels will sky rocket

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Even God rested on the 7th day guys!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER

CROWLER
    Lol thats funny bro. So If you want higher Testostrone Levels, which is always a big benefit in bodybuilding, release, then dont ejaculate for 7 days and they skyrocket?

Ive heard that opposite that you dont ejaculate for 7 days then do it then Testostroen levels soar to 150 %?

Im thinking its the latter but now ive heard both. i guess either way works. so you can do this both ways. Well i want to see the research behind this. But dont have too, im willing to give this a shot for extra testostrone levels. I have done it once before a few years ago. and let me tell you it MIGHT, i cant remember make you cranky, and then again it disiplines your mind, which is a goodthing so ill take the disicpline over making me cranky. lol
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

It is every 7th day. Testosterone levels drop after ejaculation, but Testostorone levels rise daily to maximum on the 7th day. They will begin start dropping on the eight day even if you don't ejaculate and heading down. It is probably part of the reason our weeks are 7 days long. Sorry, I don't have a copy of research either.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER

CROWLER
    Ya I' ll just have to take they're word for it on this claim. The truth is out there...but whats the point?(haha)
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

lol- wait, I thought maybe your body liked to have a certin amount of sperm "on hand" (punn intended), so so by having your test levels drop (actually, I think you just produce more aromatase enzymes),producing elevated estrogen/prolactin (oh, interesting, the prolactin release may ensure that you replenish your energy levels to ensure survival...) producing a greater amout of GH, thus leading to a greater amount of LH to be outputted, to replenish test and sperm levles??????

so the cycle goes..
    "The deed" --> aromatase/estrogen---> GH increase---> LH increase--->test/sperm replenishing

-ok, ok, so I made that last part up with out any scientific backing (in a single study at least)..

lol- ever wonder why you sleep soooo much better after you get some?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Got It

Entrez PubMed - Clinical Study (Click the Full Text button for the full study in .pdf)

Test levels after Ejaculation - Another thread about this topic.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

So....

After the 7th day, the peak occurs, how long was the elevation? If the elevation is only for 1 day, that hardly seems worth it.
    Now, if that peak was maintained from day 7 on, until ejac, then you essentually would double your test for as long as you could hold out.
    However, the study mentions that:

Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum.
    "No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak"

I beleive this is means that your load is only good about 7 days minimum. So, of you wrestle the bald headed champ on Monday, then the following Monday (withholding) you'd get a nice test spike.. but that would only be good for a little bit, as to "replace" your boys on the front lines becasue your troops are restless.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.83%

Doesnt seem worth it to me.
    I dont like waiting 7 hours, so forget about 7 days.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

I beleive this is means that your load is only good about 7 days minimum. So, of you wrestle the bald headed champ on Monday, then the following Monday (withholding) you'd get a nice test spike.. but that would only be good for a little bit, as to "replace" your boys on the front lines becasue your troops are restless.
    Damn son, that's one hell of an analogy A+
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.67%

Man, I don't believe any of you would actually consider such a thing. There's a point when you just have to go to the gym, eat good and go on with your life outside this ****.
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by smblkolds
    Man, I don't believe any of you would actually consider such a thing. There's a point when you just have to go to the gym, eat good and go on with your life outside this ****.
    Lol- what do you think?
    there's just no way I could last 7 days, for a few hours of elevated test

That being said, I'll also purposely get myself all heated, to get my test levels up (along with aggression) before I workout....
    (this is just how it works out, not done purposely for that though :P - )
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.67%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Lol- what do you think?
    there's just no way I could last 7 days, for a few hours of elevated test

That being said, I'll also purposely get myself all heated, to get my test levels up (along with aggression) before I workout....
    (this is just how it works out, not done purposely for that though :P - )
    Thats funny. I've actually had that happen to me with my wife coming down to the basement (home gym) and "bothering" me during a workout, so I agree that the agression goes up. Just don't take it too far, if you know what I mean because after that, workout over. Nap time. LOL.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by smblkolds
    Thats funny. I've actually had that happen to me with my wife coming down to the basement (home gym) and "bothering" me during a workout, so I agree that the agression goes up. Just don't take it too far, if you know what I mean because after that, workout over. Nap time. LOL.
    lol- yeah.. cept I have to leave the house to go to the gym,.... the tight pieces I see at my gym don't make things any better :P
    Although, I usually find that I have to run out t ogo to the gym casue I spent to much time downloadin' ... :P

lol- I also make my girl wait for me to get back. There are 2 rules I guess..
    No swimming for 45min after eating,
    and no sex 1 hour before going to battle!:bruce1:
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.18%

Didn't it make George Costanza super smart?
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.44%

In the grand scheme of things, a 50% increase in testosterone isn't very much from an anabolic perspective.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Cool. Remember Testostrone Levels do increase minimal days 2-5 the study says. Like some one said in the other thread this is very useful for competetion.:bruce1: Many Boxers in the past have done this i beleive. It takes practice but if your single and want to get more focus i highly promote it.

And for God's Sake if you going to get some dont tell her you need to withhold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    Entrez PubMed - Clinical Study (Click the Full Text button for the full study in .pdf)

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Thanks for these finding's Mass. My hat tips to you. So this is how it works after reading the PDF study.

after day one Testostrone level's raise an average of 6.8 %. which in the non-abstaince group showed no increase at all

day 2-5 only slighty rose

day 6 a 10 % increase

day 7 a 25 increase.

Add this all up and it equals almost 50%. Like 47. something on average. Probally the better your diet is the more itll raise. remember this is average and the levels flucuated between 117 and 198.

Question: After day seven Testostrone levels decline, whether you ejaculate or not? is this right?

Do they decline back to normal? Thats what i would think.

so the best way to use this formula is too not mastervate for 7 days, know almost the exact time you ejaculated , seven days proir, your test levels will be on average 50%, but thats also debatable and could be more studies deeper into this, high all day long on the 7th. Ejaculate about the same time you did a week proir. Repeat as desired. Is this understanding correct?

and you dont have the ejaculate after Seven days if you dont want too. Like i said ive done it one-time a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69

22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Thanks for these finding's Mass. My hat tips to you. So this is how it works after reading the PDF study.

after day one Testostrone level's raise an average of 6.8 %. which in the non-abstaince group showed no increase at all

day 2-5 only slighty rose

day 6 a 10 % increase

day 7 a 25 increase.

Add this all up and it equals almost 50%. Like 47. something on average. Probally the better your diet is the more itll raise. remember this is average and the levels flucuated between 117 and 198.

so the best way to use this formula is too not mastervate for 7 days, know almost the exact time you ejaculated , seven days proir, your test levels will be on average 50%, but thats also debatable and could be more studies deeper into this, high all day long on the 7th. Ejaculate about the same time you did a week proir. Repeat as desired. Is this understanding correct?

and you dont have the ejaculate after Seven days if you dont want too. Like i said ive done it one-time a few years ago.
    I would say that there is no "best way" to use this formula..
    Honestly, you know your body goes through hormonal fluxuation when "excited" in preparation for gettin some,... and those I beleieve include freeing up test.
    Getting laid daily would seem to provide a better approach IMO. Better for the soal............. and some stuff
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Reps, Please

As far as the fluctuation, I'm just worried that if Test levels decline after you "go", if going too often would keep Test levels lowered to a degree
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.96%

goddamn us bodybuilders... i have now heard just about everything being cycled... from steroids to dextrose to vitamin C to masturbation.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.81%

I dont like going without TnA, so to heres some things that piss me off.

People completely unaware of thier surroundings esp when im behind them in the grocery store/ dont get between me and food.

People who dont have any amount of control over their children and dont seem to care im about to spank them.

Any buisness who emplys people to serve me by being rude and condescending/ ill put them in their place.

The government and all the red tape for fathers who deserve rights with their chinldren, but instead get garnisheed and shafted.

Anyone who lives off "the system" ie. unemployed, never employed whatever.

If you have animals and you let them run your house and void wherever they see fit to no consequence, im like "let me teach that fker alesson he'll never forget."

Any one who gives their opinion about anything they know nothing about. "If you wanna tell me about being single unemployed and useless i wont interupt, if you wanna hear about supplements and working out just you shut your mouth and get a clue"

WOW my test levels have risen due to having to relive my daily nightmare of idiocracy.

keyra augustina (try google) gets me fired up for the gym.
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.57%

Maybe someone will post a log haha. I'm not volunteering for this experiment. If I go one day without an "emission" i feel on edge, 7 would be torture.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.44%

**** withholding, Id rather put 750mgs of test in my butt everyweek!!! (Call me jayhawwk!)
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Hey,

A few years ago i read an article saying that if you "withhold" for 7 days, then ejaculate on the 7th day testostrone levels increase 50 more, so that equals 150% testostrone levels.Any research to back this up?
    I must negative test levels then....
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.81%

What happens if you whack off 4 times a day to fat chicks, will your one arm get buff or do you bring in leftie. lol
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.83%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    What happens if you whack off 4 times a day to fat chicks, will your one arm get buff or do you bring in leftie. lol
    If it did my left would look like Lee Priests arm. Lol. JK.
    Come to think of it, my left IS a little bit bigger than the right.

I would have to think that doing it all the time couldnt lower test levels TOO much cuz if it did then you wouldnt have the desire to keep doing it so much.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    **** withholding, Id rather put 750mgs of test in my butt everyweek!!! (Call me jayhawwk!)
    with-holding doesn't really matter when you're on some Test. Hell, I can't go any less then twice a day when I'm on. I sometimes think BBing is made more complicated then it really is. It just isn't practical to hold on to your load that long. I think this idea should be as comical as Fizogen's strap LOL
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

so i cant **** for a week.. f that
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

This would be the most hilarious log ever

Day 1: Rubbed one off at 7pm - here we go!!
    Day 2: Not bad, horny, but manageable...
    Day 3: Gettin' tougher, can't make eye contact with any girl w/o a rock hard one
    Day 4: 40-year-old virgin style bo*** ALL DAY
    Day 5: Screw this log I need some porn!!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So, if I inoculate say, 10 times a day I'll get gyno?
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    inoculate
    Huh?
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This is by far the stupidest thing I've seen in relation to elevating testosterone production. Smeton almost joined the likes of Saluu the Monkey
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

Regular ejaculation is good for a health prostate....
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    This would be the most hilarious log ever

Day 1: Rubbed one off at 7pm - here we go!!
    Day 2: Not bad, horny, but manageable...
    Day 3: Gettin' tougher, can't make eye contact with any girl w/o a rock hard one
    Day 4: 40-year-old virgin style bo*** ALL DAY
    Day 5: Screw this log I need some porn!!
    There's actually some paravol logs on bn that are EXACTLY like this!!! effin hilarious!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Why jack off any way? Kabbalah is very explicit about the negative spiritual side-effects of masturbation. The idea is as follows: Your seed is the material by which you procreate; it is the genetic material within you that allows you the opportunity to partner with G-d. Rebbe once told his students: "I don't expect you not to sin because you don't want to; I expect you not to sin because you don't have time to"
    keep your mind busy with holy thoughts so that you don't have time to think of anything unholy.
    Don't read magazines, newspapers, watch movies etc that have images of immodest things which will get your mind working in the wrong direction. Rather read holy books, and go to sleep reading such books
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why jack off any way? Kabbalah is very explicit about the negative spiritual side-effects of masturbation. The idea is as follows: Your seed is the material by which you procreate; it is the genetic material within you that allows you the opportunity to partner with G-d. Rebbe once told his students: "I don't expect you not to sin because you don't want to; I expect you not to sin because you don't have time to"
    keep your mind busy with holy thoughts so that you don't have time to think of anything unholy.
    Don't read magazines, newspapers, watch movies etc that have images of immodest things which will get your mind working in the wrong direction. Rather read holy books, and go to sleep reading such books
    This is one of the most positive posts Ive read on AM. With that said I dont go all out on it I mean I keep up with Movies sometimes and like might look at porn once in a blue moon. Overall though I am with you Jim and this is generally what I do. Its important to keep your mind working in Im not going to say thr right direction, The direction you want it to go to. Props to you my friend!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 02:30 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 03:46 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:12 AM