Street Bikes On Ice/ Snow Mobils doing backflips

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Street Bikes On Ice/ Snow Mobiles doing backflips

This is pretty cool. Never seen street bikes on Ice before, The snow mobiles doing back flips on Ice and Dirt is also pretty awsome.
Check out the Video
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCq_KFVKwI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's intense. I never, ever want to attempt any of that, however.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is great glad to see some recognition of the fantastic athletes in the freestyle snowmobile world. The rider doing the backflips is a friend of mine who I have talked about in various posts including cissus, exoforcegear, and others, he is training for the X-games in a few months and is probably one of the top 10 riders in the world. Good stuff lots more on hand.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is amazing skill and the set of balls needed to flip a machine that like must be carried by a wheelbarrow. Riding those wheelies on ice is nasty too.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
His crash scenes have an even bigger wow factor, that he walks away from some of them are amazing. For more his website is daneferguson.com

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Its all good stuff. I just hung up my Street bike and Motocross racing stuff awhile back and got into Jeeping now... I have to say, That is one heck of a thing to back flip a machine that weighs as much as a snowmobile.
Also hats off to Travis for pulling off the Double Back flip on a dirtbike.. These guys have balls of steal..
I love to watch snowcross as much as I do the Supercross.. Its good stuff.
Tell your buddy That I wish him the best of luck.. And to stay safe.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will do Dane has attempted a double on the big stepup cornice in the first shot. The conditions have to be perfect to pull it off, lots and lots of shoveling to get it just right. So far he hasn't got it but its just a matter of time.