police brutality?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
<http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JGlvEcPmug>

now before I post what I think about this vid, let me explain something.

This student HAPPENED to be born in Iran. Doesnt make him any worse (and just as important, any better) than you and me. I have friends of many races, including an islamic one (althought hes from southeast asia, not that it matters) and if I have a daughter one day bring home an iranian dude, I will not give 2 ****s.

They should have people watch this and only tell them its a Muslim after they view it. Infact, if you hear on the headlines "an man who refused to identify himself and refused to leave a campus library was removed with force yesterday" on your way to work, you would probably forget about it by the time you got there.

As for the video... thats just the cops doing there job. Any unidentified man who refuses to identify himself, white, iranian, black, purple, should be removed from a college campus. On top of this, if your in the same building with an iranian who refuses to identify himself and refuses to leave the area, tell me you wont want him removed.

Edit, they explain why he was tazered in a different video

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, police brutality would be tazering him and him complying. You don't comply you get your ass turned into light bulb. I'd rather be tazed than shot or hit with an ASP. Cops are at a disadvantage to go in thinking they are going to a fist fight. I'm not fighting anyone I don't have to. Whether it be mace, tazer, dogs, baton, I will deploy those before i'm going to risk getting my gun taken from me and getting killed with it.

Plus you're on a campus where any fight can be turned into a huge fight and those officers risking their safety as well as the innocent bystanders did the right thing.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
No, police brutality would be tazering him and him complying. You don't comply you get your ass turned into light bulb. I'd rather be tazed than shot or hit with an ASP. Cops are at a disadvantage to go in thinking they are going to a fist fight. I'm not fighting anyone I don't have to. Whether it be mace, tazer, dogs, baton, I will deploy those before i'm going to risk getting my gun taken from me and getting killed with it.

Plus you're on a campus where any fight can be turned into a huge fight and those officers risking their safety as well as the innocent bystanders did the right thing.
"you stop that you big meany, your just a racist" - the majority of Metro America

It's reasons like this people under 21 shouldn't be able to vote, and yes I fall into that category.

I remember in miami I think this guy said he had a bomb and he reached for it and the cops shot him and he died. All the kids in school were saying "he didnt really have a bomb, what *******s" and "they couldnt shoot just to hurt him"... resulting in him detonating the bomb while on the floor instead of while standing. Almost every adult I talked to about that realized the cops did the right thing.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This whinning buy subadolescent ,silver spoon fed, havent had to fight for or earn anything in my life bawl babies makes me want to scream!

The law enforcement officials have a job to do.Those who complain about their actions have no thought of what it is to "protect and serve".Imagine everyday waking up before work and knowing that you are much,much more likely to get hurt or killed than almost any other profession.

Ive spent too much time on the wrong side of the law in the past and I know there were times I deserved a good beat down.I found out quickly that compliance wont lessen the original charge but it will make sure that no other extras are added(including unnecessary blunt force trauma to various area of ones body)

Sorry about that rant over!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"you stop that you big meany, your just a racist" - the majority of Metro America

It's reasons like this people under 21 shouldn't be able to vote, and yes I fall into that category.

I remember in miami I think this guy said he had a bomb and he reached for it and the cops shot him and he died. All the kids in school were saying "he didnt really have a bomb, what *******s" and "they couldnt shoot just to hurt him"... resulting in him detonating the bomb while on the floor instead of while standing. Almost every adult I talked to about that realized the cops did the right thing.
I think the bolded part is by far the most ignorant thing I have heard on this forum, yet besides that point I wholeheartedly agree with your position.

Ethnicity aside, the Police Officers were following protocol, in all facets of this situation. As Jayhawkk said, irregardless of what the students at the time thought, the unidentified male was not complying. It is quite possible the officers had some inherent racial bias towards the individual, it is also equally possible they had absolutely none. When it comes down to it, they reacted in the best interests of themselves, and the additional students. He was obviously unstable, and non-complying.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I think the bolded part is by far the most ignorant thing I have heard on this forum, yet besides that point I wholeheartedly agree with your position.

Ethnicity aside, the Police Officers were following protocol, in all facets of this situation. As Jayhawkk said, irregardless of what the students at the time thought, the unidentified male was not complying. It is quite possible the officers had some inherent racial bias towards the individual, it is also equally possible they had absolutely none. When it comes down to it, they reacted in the best interests of themselves, and the additional students. He was obviously unstable, and non-complying.
Well I take it you dont know enough "gloss rhymes with hair" types that are under 21's. Althought condemming all under 21's is oppressor-like of me. Next thing I know I will join the group of students at my school that wants to make tobaco illegal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally think you should have to test a semi-easy test before voting to make sure you have a clue :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutz Anabolics 7
Anabolics 49
ral General Chat 4
General Chat 68
General Chat 9