completely Ridiculous "above the influence" commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
He is the entire dialog of the newest media from the oppressors at "above the influence"

A single kid says these lines on the phone to his friend
"TIM!"
"How did she get home"
"I was so high"
"we cool?"
"you know me that’s not me"

I had to see this 3 times before I realized this wasn’t actually meant to be a joke. They don’t even tell you what happened to the girl referred to as "she." Were supposed to create our own horror story about how some kid getting stoned possibly had to do with this girl, who did, by the sound of things, get home ok. I mean someone could walk away from this rightfully thinking her house got bombed by terrorist and Tim is blaming this kid in the commercial because he got high the night before.

There was no evidence presented in this commercial what so ever, just baseless opinion. Many say there is a baseless war being faught in the middle east, well there is one on drugs being fought here. At this rate we are going to be burning people in time square accusing them of witchcraft by 2010.

Please tell me no one takes these seriously.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've actually seen a few responsible anti-marijuana ads where the kid's saying things like "i didn't die or kill someone else blah blah blah .. i just did nothing" the message being that pot isn't going to kill you or turn you into a psychopath .. it just leads to laziness and a loss of motivation

people will always respond better to the truth than ridiculous scare tactics

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People respond to shock therapy better than just telling them the reality. However, it seems these ads are more for parents than kids since they'll take one look at laugh...probably while high :)

Just read a story about this 17 year old that had to be carried from his car to the house because he was so trashed from alcohol. Of course it's on myspace and half the idiots don't realize more than just their friends look at this ****.

I think the real war on drugs should be parents knowing what the hell is going on regardless if it hurts their kids feelings.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
i've actually seen a few responsible anti-marijuana ads where the kid's saying things like "i didn't die or kill someone else blah blah blah .. i just did nothing" the message being that pot isn't going to kill you or turn you into a psychopath .. it just leads to laziness and a loss of motivation

people will always respond better to the truth than ridiculous scare tactics

I cant say I support that add, but I cant say im opposed to it either. Why? Because it is NON drug, not ANTI drug. Im not against non-drug folks, im against ANTI drug people because they have no business what we do to our body.

BTW- while were on the topic, it seems like steroid hysteria has calmed down a little bit.... knock on wood.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have seen this commercial a million times and have no clue what the hell it's implying. In fact, I have spent so much time wondering I haven't had time to get high in two weeks...kidding :icon_lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't get me wrong i'm not anti-drug at all .. i think all drugs should be legalized

i was just saying i'm not against ads that tell the truth .. i've smoked plenty of pot .. and it does in fact make you lazy and cause you to lose motivation .. at least while high

and jay you are completely right man ... its horrible how parents pay such little attention to what's going on in their kids lives .. you don't want them watching something or listening to something or doing something? great .. stop them from doing it .. don't freak out and demand it get taken off the air or illegalized because you are too lazy to be a good observant parent

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn right! Parents should be allowed to put some fear into their kids too. If my mom ever told me to do something I did it...not necessarily b/c I respected her (that came later with age), but because I was afraid!...my co-workers tell me horror stories about how their 15 year olds steal their $ and smoke pot and have sex at home and blah blah...my mom knew if I farted in the back yard while playing wiffle ball...I couldn't get away with ****!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Using fear as a way to motivate someone is really a poor long term solution.

B4n3 0n3

Yea, worst commercial ever! I think pot is a really stupid thing to do but that commercial makes me want to kill people.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fear with information is a great combo. Realistic fear.

For example of what I have told my daughter about pot. It may not be worse than acohol or cigarettes and you may lead a perfect life and smoke but the chance you take is having a criminal record. Losing your license, being disqualified from jobs or getting fired. Fatal or not it's illegal and while it's illegal you will have to deal with those consequences and I have yet to see how any "high" is worth screwing up your life over.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't think its such a bad commercial. I feel that it is a good warning to people that things are not always fun and games just cause your getting stoned. Not that smoking pot is gonna make you do something you would NEVER do while sober but it might loosen your inhibitions enough to make you do something you really regret later. I think that is all they are trying to say.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I don't think its such a bad commercial. I feel that it is a good warning to people that things are not always fun and games just cause your getting stoned. Not that smoking pot is gonna make you do something you would NEVER do while sober but it might loosen your inhibitions enough to make you do something you really regret later. I think that is all they are trying to say.

Thats a lot of circumstantial evidence. You could make a case against never getting in a car again, because a lot of people die doing that.

What if's and maybe's dont make a case against something.

Fear with information is a great combo. Realistic fear.

For example of what I have told my daughter about pot. It may not be worse than acohol or cigarettes and you may lead a perfect life and smoke but the chance you take is having a criminal record. Losing your license, being disqualified from jobs or getting fired. Fatal or not it's illegal and while it's illegal you will have to deal with those consequences and I have yet to see how any "high" is worth screwing up your life over.
It was also illegal for the minutemen and george washington to rise up against the red coats.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It was also illegal for the minutemen and george washington to rise up against the red coats.
How can you compare the birth of this country to someone smoking a joint :lol:

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
How can you compare the birth of this country to someone smoking a joint :lol:
No, people like to say "thats just the way it is" when I ask them to justify some laws. I say if your going to beleive that, drink tea with your pinky out while watching soccer on the tele.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Thats a lot of circumstantial evidence. You could make a case against never getting in a car again, because a lot of people die doing that.

What if's and maybe's dont make a case against something.
Are you seriously arguing the statement that you have a greater chance of doing something you'll regret while high? That is all I was saying. Regret as in later you wish you had not done that because it hurt someone you care about or it made you look like an ass. Not regret as in you went and killed someone or knocked over a liquor store.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, people like to say "thats just the way it is" when I ask them to justify some laws. I say if your going to beleive that, drink tea with your pinky out while watching soccer on the tele.
Eh? Well, I have seen some references stretch but holy hell this is a goodin'. Feel free to challenge the laws or lobby to change them. However, I will say this again and again. If smoking weed, or taking X drug to get high is worth risking your success in life then go for it but I think there are some misguided priorities.

There are so many ****ed up things in the world and even in the US that could use some serious lobbying or demonstrations and laws changed that actually effect people's lives. IF you can't do without vices or objects to make you feel temporarily better about yourself or situation then I feel sorry for ya.

Again comparing people wanting to escape the control of the European Gov't to being able to smoke a joint in your livingroom is the type of bull**** i'm talking about. People not even understanding the level of changing a law over the changing of complete government.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also since you're so patriotic go into the faces of the police dept. and light one up for justice! You can go down in the history books right along side the minutemen.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you use marijuana, your sweat will stink like pot. scare tactic that. lol

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
youre right jay and thats what a lot of us are trying to get across....the only reason pot screws up peoples' lives is because it is illegal. if it werent illegal, there wouldnt be a problem. you can come home after a hard day of work and have a beer or cigarette to relax (both drugs obviously linked to death), why not have a marijuana cigarette (no one has ever died from pot, ever).

the anti drug commercials are pathetic. has anyone seen the commerical they ran in the 60's where a kid smokes pot and then beats his mom to death with a frying pan? these anti drug people will tell kids/parents anything, true or not, to get people to stop using drugs.

people should be allowed to do what they want to their own bodies, the addiction rates in countries where drugs are legal are actually lower than the addiction rates in america. those that are enforcing these laws (cops, politicians) need to wake up and start spending those billions of dollars and 1000's of man hour on something productive. oh and how about empting half our jails of addicts.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I liked there first shot at attacking Ganga where the kid shoots himself in the head. Pretty much scared the crap out of me (NOT). Sorry just saw borat, and kinda wish i was high while watching that cause i would have pissed my pants. But thats besides the point, Anti Ganga ads without to many ads about the other more harmful drugs is a shameful attempt to keep Ganga from being legalized.

I know alot more people will drive drunk then stoned, not only that are more prown to violence while intoxicated with alcohol then Ganga, but we'll spare the debate because everyone really know's whos informed how dangerous Ganga is (ROLLEYES). As far as some of there current commericals go, i have this to say. Why is it that they don't back it with auctual facts. Though i suppose i should be grateful they aren't showing someone strung out and jones for a next fix, or robbing a bank or some other stretch of the truth.

Dr liftalot

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think marijuana impairs you to a degree, but anytime in life whether stressed, tired, hungry, upset, angry, rushed etc. you always need to drive cautiously, and marijuana doesnt give warrant for wrecklessness. I do think marijuana users underestimate its effects, much like the thousands of drugs available. Do you think being perpetually under the influence of a depressant that you wouldnt make different decisions, act different or drive different than otherwise? My point is not to bash marijuana, im not a hypocrite, but to say make wise decisions. Life is tough enough to get through, think about what your doing and be aware marijuana does not make you better at anything that could get you or others hurt or killed.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I think marijuana impairs you to a degree, but anytime in life whether stressed, tired, hungry, upset, angry, rushed etc. you always need to drive cautiously, and marijuana doesnt give warrant for wrecklessness. I do think marijuana users underestimate its effects, much like the thousands of drugs available. Do you think being perpetually under the influence of a depressant that you wouldnt make different decisions, act different or drive different than otherwise? My point is not to bash marijuana, im not a hypocrite, but to say make wise decisions. Life is tough enough to get through, think about what your doing and be aware marijuana does not make you better at anything that could get you or others hurt or killed.

I'd also agree with your statement, in no way do i think anyone should take the wheel or operate anything impaired. To do that is selfish and plain stupid. Ganga, or marijuana as most reffer to it. Is in IMHO one of the safer stress relievers that can be misused but also have many medical and recreational applications and can be a much safer alternitve then drinking alcohol. Its up to the user and the community to educate people about safety and about a drug no matter if its a OC drug or Anything else. Education Education Education Education, and then let people decide wether its right for them and work from there.

Giving people the idea that smoking/eating Ganga will lead you to be a LAZY sob or a no one in your mom's basement with your two idoit friends is'nt what i'd say is realistic. I'm sure if your that lazy MJ would'nt help you in life. But like i said if your already a Lazy piece of **** you'll probably end up there with a bottle instead of a pipe. So pick your posion on this one, also i know many professionals who hold jobs and smoke ganga and have no problems with lazyness. Infact for me its a great bulking tool, i can't slam down enough food, without it at time's. Not to mention its good for relaxation and enlightenment. Of course may i add, all within reason and moderation. I'm sure the negitives from Ganga drinking or any other drug wether legal or not is going to start displaying itself with over useage/abuse.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to clarify my statement .. i didn't mean that marijuana will make one lazy necessarily when they aren't high ... but it certainly can, in most individuals, dull motivation whilst one is high

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Reading this thread reminds me....time to clean the bong, LMAO j/k

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it werent illegal, there wouldnt be a problem.
This is the biggest problem with the 'movement'. Alcohol is legal although it has restrictions and almost everyone I have met has driven a vehicle while impared. Ciggarettes are legal but people still smoke them knowing they can and most likely lead to their death.

Legalizing pot doesn't mean without restrictions. However, if people are already breaking the laws on a completely illegal product then they will most likely be breaking any set restrictions which will make it a whole other ball game for enforcement. Just like enforcing alcohol etc already is.

Most people just want their high and not be threatened with going to jail or at least make it easier to get away with(legalize with restriction). Sure, getting high may be great and maybe downing some restricted drugs would make me feel so much better. However, none of them can I not live life without.

Is pot so great and needed that it really needs to be legalized? Can you not live normally without it? If you can then move on if you can't then there might be the problem.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to clarify my statement .. i didn't mean that marijuana will make one lazy necessarily when they aren't high ... but it certainly can, in most individuals, dull motivation whilst one is high
I think that's a possibility, definitely. Especially if someone is abusing the drug. However, Ive know a lot of people that can be quite productive while using moderate amounts of marijuana. And I stress moderate.

The problem with the War on Drugs is that it will never be won, no matter what happens. Because drugs are a part of human culture and have been for thousands of years, if not more. Nearly every animal on the planet has a plant they like to eat to catch a buzz...When I was a kid I grew up on a farm, and some of my cows LOVED apples. We had an apple orchard way in the back of the cow pasture, and every fall when they'd get ripe, a few of the cows (always the same ones) wouldnt come in the barn at milking time because they were out in the field drunk out of their gourd. (if a ruminent animal eats too much sugary fruit, they get wasted because the fruit juice turns to alcohol during the digestive process)

Anyway, I digress...

My point is the government is trying to surpress a basic human drive to seek a pleasurable experience. Even in countries where drug users get the death penalty prohibition doesnt work, and it never will.

Education and accountability are the only real cures to the nation's drug problem. And you can't leave that up to the government. As our society goes on though, it seems like people just love to come up with excuses not to be responsible for their own actions.

And the drug using community is just the same. Everyone on this board tries to educate ourselves about the proper use of gear, trying to be as responsible as possible. Is it because of people like us that steroids are illegal? No - its because of dumbasses everywhere that abuse them and play into the cliche that the general population believes to be the truth because of the BS propaganda plasterd all over the place.

I'd say many recreational drugs are exactly the same in a way. Is a couple beers with your buddies infront of a nice fire telling stories and laughing your ass off a bad thing? Something that creates great memories and helps forge meaningful and long lasting friendships? Helll no - its one of the best things in life. But there's always that ******* who just has to get behind the wheel of his car after downing a bottle of Jack Daniels and ends up killing someone.

Yeah, its the alcohol's fault. It's the marijuana's fault that kids are unmotivated. The LSD's fault that some loser doesnt want to become a responsible member of society. The Deca's fault that some kid grew boobs and stunted his growth.

People need to stop demonizing chemicals and plants and start demonizing a s s h o l e human beings that can't take responsibility for their own actions, and who dont bother to educate themselves about the compounds that they put into their bodies.

We need to outlaw ignorance, not plants and inanimate molecular structures.

The problem is the a s s h o l e s far outnumber the responsible ones - and that all pours back into the viscious cycle of irresponsibility fostered by our society.

All that aside - I did see the newest anti-marijuana commercials and I do think they're the best ones yet. They're making the kids that abuse the plant out to be losers, which holds a lot more truth than telling you it will make you go crazy and shoot your friends.

BV

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Again comparing people wanting to escape the control of the European Gov't to being able to smoke a joint in your livingroom is the type of bull**** i'm talking about. People not even understanding the level of changing a law over the changing of complete government.

Yes, i recognize the difference. As such, instead of guns I use my words.

boti420

Awards
yes i totally agree with the point that the problem is misinformation about the real dangerous of drug use. Scare tactics really have no impact on the teenagers being exposed to them and in fact after seeing a bunch of these "marijuana kills" commercials one tends to not believe ANYTHING that the governement tries to teach us about drugs. This can lead to individuals believing that mainlining heroin is no more dangerous than roasting a bowl. In fact i've read reports that kids who have taken D.A.R.E. are more likely to use drugs than kids who haven't! It's true that this society has a complex with not accepting responsibility for our actions and always looking for something to blame. In many situations people are more willing to put the blame on drug use instead of examining the real reasons an individual might have done something stupid. The emphasizes is taken of off proper parenting and proper accountability for one's actions and is replaced by the easy scapegoat of smoking pot. There are a lot of idiots out there that will remain stupid whether or not they are on the influence of drugs. It's kinda funny but whenever some story of a maniac killing someone or doing some other irresponsible stupid act is on the evening news the first things my parents say is "they must be on drugs".

I'm not condoning the use or drugs, but getting high has been a part of human consciousness for as long as humans have been eating plants. We will never stop people from trying to reach a differerent level of consciousness and in some instances responsible use of certain drugs (such as hallucinogens) can be beneficial to the individual and to society as a whole. Unfortunately i don't believe drugs will be legalized in our lifetime, not even pot. The misinformation propoganda that has been spread by the government goes too deep into our society's conscience that it is impossible to educate people on the truth. It's just another way of the governemnt trying to control our thoughts and actions by restricting our voluntary decision to put something into our body. I mean really, look at all the people who used drugs in the 60's and 70's. You would think that such high levels of use would have spread some really truthful information about drug use throughout society and perhaps changed the way we look at drugs, but it hasn't. These people that partied in those decades are the same ones passing laws now making the penalties for drug use even harsher. What has come of this? Well we have gabgs and terrorist organizations that are funding by the sale of drugs due to it being a black market economy, crime has shyrocketed because the high price of drugs coupled with it's illegal status have lead drug users into criminal actions to continue drugs use, whereas if the drugs have been legal and controlled then many people wouldn't have to commit crime to get drugs, and would be healthier and possible be able to keep jobs and get an education. For example if i was convicted of a drug felony i am not elegible for financial aid for college, yet if i raped and murdered a few children once i get out of prison i can have the government pay for my college. WTF?!?
How is denying an education to someone for getting cought with drugs gonna do anything positive for society?
The current laws seem to be solely based on protecting us from ourselves, but in the end they cause more harm than good. Going to prison for 10 years because you like to smoke some pot is completely ridiculous and only destroys the life of that individual. There is no beneficiary gain to society from this. In fact we release dangerous criminals like murderers and rapists from our overcrowded prisons to make room for some drug dealers. The situation is only getting worse. It's only a matter of time before nutritional supplements and vitamins begin to be controlled and scheduled. Look at the EU, they already have laws that restrict the use of vitamins. It seems that every year there are more and more laws passed RESTRICTING us from doing things, and thats the problem, most laws deal with restricting something. This has become a civilization of restriction. Land of the free my ass. I love this country, but after traveling to parts of the world where there is more freedom, i no longer consider myself free in this country. Sad but true. Oh well enough of my rant, sorry but these laws make me sick, this is one of the reasons i'm now pursuing a law degree to help people that are trapped in this insane system and maybe, just maybe make the world a better place by changing some of this idiocity.

Tell me, why is it okay for me to poison myself with the fast food diet that the average american consumes and create a billion dollar health crisis in this nation that drains taxpayers of their money, yet if i try to be healthy by working out and maybe throw in a little "juice" i'm a criminal and need to be jailed. I can get liposuction for $5000 to improve my appearence and thats OK yet a cycle is consider purely "cosmetic" and dangerous to the health and well being of this country. Since when was trying to be healthy not good for the health of society?

baxter32

Awards
Ads about marijuana don't work on kids they just laugh at them or ignore them. The only way to tackle the problem is to get the parents involved and taking an active role in what goes on in the kids lives.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ads about marijuana don't work on kids they just laugh at them or ignore them. The only way to tackle the problem is to get the parents involved and taking an active role in what goes on in the kids lives.
I believe your right. The ads are funny and i bet kids talk about them whilst they smoke pot. Nowadays i also believe tobacco companies advertise about quitting smoking and getting help by checking out their website, as a motive to get people thinking about smoking. negative attention is better than no attention right, and still gets inside yor head or spikes interest. Noone starts smoking without knowing the problems associated, or cares. i think the current efforts provide added interest due to the glorified, unrealistic scenarios they provide.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I believe your right. The ads are funny and i bet kids talk about them whilst they smoke pot.
"oh man, i'm so high im gonna f***ing kill you!," followed by a geek out, is a favorite amongst my friends.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
"oh man, i'm so high im gonna f***ing kill you!," followed by a geek out, is a favorite amongst my friends.
Your honour let the jury see this item marked exibit "a" lol

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
I believe in a persons right to do what they want with their own body, time, and money.
(im a freshman in college)
Ive smoked about an eighth of weed everyday for the last several months, and thats a lot of money down the drain. however the only negative side effect from this is that my bank account has gotten smaller.
My grades are steady, all a's and b's. and my athletic performance has improved.. probably b/c i workout to offset all the smoking... I have more friends, and i meet alot of new people. It also helps me relax and focus on certain things.

I <3 government propaganda.

And people dont shoot themselves in the head.

As for that commercial with timmy... no REAL FRIEND would leave you / drop you as a friend for getting high one time. if they did, what the **** kind of friend are they in the first place!?!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for that commercial with timmy... no REAL FRIEND would leave you / drop you as a friend for getting high one time. if they did, what the **** kind of friend are they in the first place!?!
Friends usually have friends with the same lifestyle etc and finding out someone was a illegal drug user might cause them to find another friends. *shrug*

Not everyone will react the same way with drugs. Some people won't get cancer from high use of cigarettes. Some people will drink and drive their entire life without getting caught or getting into an accident. Some people will drink their entire life and never suffer alcoholism or liver related diseases.

I have never got Gyno from any cycle of anything and when I did the multiple cycles of M1T in under a year I didin't ever use a PCT and did not get gyno from that either. Would you think it's proper of me to advacate no PCT or would you think it would be safer to bet i'm just an acception to the rule instead of the norm?

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
I'd say your an exception. I'm also an exception in some cases but I definitely see your point here. I have to take around 500mg of mdma in order to start feeling it. And I don't suffer from addictions.

I didnt have any idea what PCT was until around a year ago - and to be absolutely honest the first time I ran a cycle, I didnt use PCT, and i was fine. The second time I ran the same cycle but added PCT (tamoxifen cit. @ 20mg/day for 4 weeks) I developed mild gyno.

but thats besides the point. I think knowledge is what people need. The truth also.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
its commercials like that, that have made my mom into the overbearing over-reacting, over-protective mom she is today. god help my sister that she doesnt rebel and do something stupid

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
For sure. My parents overreact to everything... I asked if I could go to a hookah bar on friday ( i stay @ home on the weekends to work) and basically they acted like I would get cancer, and die on the spot....

Grr. What is one night smoking hookah going to do!?!?!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I just don't see the point of these commercials. Why? Because there are "in general" two types of people. 1) People who value themselves and others and 2) People who don't.

People who value themselves and others tend to stay away from drugs for the reasons everyone outlined. They're usually a big waste of money, make you do stupid stuff while high, they're illegal, etc. Some of these people still get high but usually they tend to control their habit and not let it interfere with their life.

Then there is the other kind of person, the person who doesn't have any respect for himself / herself or anyone else. They tend to do drugs because they either don't care about the ramifications or are too stupid to fully comprehend the effects doing drugs and allowing the drugs to essentially run your life has on oneself and the people who care about you.

I also find it highly unlikely that self respecting people will magically start doing drugs that literally take you out of your sane mindset and into a different reality just because its "legal". Alcohol is legal and I don't see an overabundance of drunks anywhere, and alcohol is easily one of the most dangerous drugs ever.

These commercials do nothing to deter people from doing drugs, all they do is (like many people have said) make naive parents afraid that their little john or jane is gonna get "peer pressured" into being a dope addict guided by the belief that their 16 year old is a total moron. 16 year olds are only total morons when they're parents are total morons. By the age of 16 responsibility is something will have definitley been instilled in kids by well rounded parents.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
its commercials like that, that have made my mom into the overbearing over-reacting, over-protective mom she is today. god help my sister that she doesnt rebel and do something stupid
This is why I cant wait for those guys that write books about weed to start a group entitled "THE influence" or something to keep the gov. in check. Right now the government can spew their baseless oppinions and people believe it because the government cant be wrong... :wtf:... we need someone with enough money and high enouth political standing to change that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need someone with enough money and high enouth political standing to change that.
Never happen...They're too busy getting high and leaving their dates alone and killing each other to get there :)

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
I respect my body - thats why im on here posting and gathering information and knowledge - I look to some drugs as a spiritual gateway.. i.e. salvia, lsd, mescaline. When I get stressed out sometimes ill enjoy a bowl, because my doctors wont prescribe me any anti-anxiety meds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you may actually have a decent doctor then :) Mine and many others like mine are walking dispensers of pain killers and anti-D's. Ask them to actually solve an issue without shoving pills down your throat is another story :p

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Yea. I mean I doubt id be able to fool them into giving me meds. I dont really need them as Im usually pretty relaxed. My doctor is morally decent i guess... but shes a total ass hole too.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
This is why I cant wait for those guys that write books about weed to start a group entitled "THE influence" or something to keep the gov. in check. Right now the government can spew their baseless oppinions and people believe it because the government cant be wrong... :wtf:... we need someone with enough money and high enouth political standing to change that.
Don't worry 25 years down the line Ganga will be legal in the states.:drunk: :bruce3: :bruce3: :whip: :head: :head: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
25 years is a long time to wait. Id like it to be legal now. Or at least the repercussions need to be lessened.

Status
Not open for further replies.