Chuck Norris = Awesome

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
*Facts About Chuck Norris

*When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

*Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

*There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

*Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

*Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

*Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

*Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

*Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

*Chuck Norris had sex with your mother, and your father gave him a high five.

*Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

*When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies.

*Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. Chuck Norris calls this "a slow Tuesday."

*Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

*Chuck Norris once sued Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr, insisting that that actually is "his" way.

*If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

*Think of a hot woman. Chuck Norris did her.

*If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you cant see Chuck Norris, you may be only moments away from death

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I go to sleep watching the Hallmark channel that shows Texas Walker Ranger reruns just so I can dream about being awesome like Chuck Norris!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established

*Chuck Norris once sued Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr, insisting that that actually is "his" way.

why was chuck norris eating a whopper jr.? i think he could handle more than that...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I like this one...

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.