Stupid Greg Valentino Show on TLC...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
In case you missed it, the show that will piss you off to no end is on TLC right now! :D (7pm EST)

BV

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Valentino hates it too. Says they made him look stupid.

Jason

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well, what he did to himself makes him look stupid. Reading and listening to his interviews, he doesnt seem like a bad guy at all - but he looked great before he destroyed his arms like that.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Don't watch it. Another BS piece by the "media".

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
whatever comes out of his mouth makes him look stupid. Granted the way they cut it will as well, but he was a jackass in the first place.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The funniest part about this show is the 17 year old kid who is 'thinking' of using gear.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
thanks gotripped, and BV. :)

It's scary how dysmorphia can consume some people.. I suppose we all have it to a degree... that's the scary thing about it.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
It's scary how dysmorphia can consume some people.. I suppose we all have it to a degree... that's the scary thing about it.
Oh we all got it and it is kinda scary. I can gain 20 pounds and over an inch on my arms and I still think I look like a "little b***h"!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
All I hear from people around me whenever we watch this is..."see what happens when you use steroids!"

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
All I hear from people around me whenever we watch this is..."see what happens when you use steroids!"
Haha, yep. I was watching it at a friends house and they all started looking at me and said "You could end up like that guy if you use steroids". I tried to explain his use of synthol but it was of no use...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I actually saw a dude at the bank with synthol arms the other day. It was really wierd. He was an older biker-type guy, with huge arms but just *nasty* - still can't figure out why they think that even looks remotely like a muscle.