Veet on the boys

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a lot of "Don't do it, you'll become infertile...." I have tried it and works wonders. Why is it not recommended to do this? Feedback would be appreciated..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.........John, what in the **** has posessed you to wax your tiny little ballsack?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Canuck - don't knock it 'till you try it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah!

I shall not, nay, refuse to wax my balls under any circumstances..Any. Period.

tattoopierced1

seems like that would burn. Nair burns like a biznitch on my chest...i shudder to think about it on the ole codsack

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Veet doesnt burn on the beanbag. Its not wax either. No man in his right mind would wax it. I would leave the waxing to women!

Jason

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is some form of cream??

Why am I even asking this? I don't care what you degenerates do to emasiculate your testicles, I'll stick with a razor and cream..lol

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
It'll deep fry your balls mullet, don't listen to them! :p

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know. I only trust Gillette extra sensitive with my balls.

:)
I used to use the razor, but after trying veet, ill never shave them again. Veet 1x per week does it! It lessens regrowth too!

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
So this is some form of cream??

Why am I even asking this? I don't care what you degenerates do to emasiculate your testicles, I'll stick with a razor and cream..lol
Veet is a more effective less painful nair type product.

Jason

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lessens regrowth?
Would it work on arms/chest too??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it doesn't itch, so you have to do it once a week... Thing is it says on the bottle not to put it there....Well, it states genital parts so I assume the boys would be included...

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it doesn't itch, so you have to do it once a week... Thing is it says on the bottle not to put it there....Well, it states genital parts so I assume the boys would be included...
I think thats for the ladies as it is a female brand, much like secret deoderant.

Jason

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think thats for the ladies as it is a female brand, much like secret deoderant.

Jason
I don't care.. As long as it works ;) , and as long as it doesn't leave scars on my skin, because you know that it is extremely strong stuff. Anyways... I just was wondering if it was safe....

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I use it. No scars on my beanbag!

Jason