Do they still put ground up Bull prostate in supps?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I was lying in bad last night in a pre-sleep mode when the memory of my first supp I ever took popped into my head. it was around 89 or so and i got some suff called Sterol from some mail order muscle mag. It had a BUNCH of stuff in it yohimbe and bull prostate seems to stick in my memory, but the list was looooong. Stuff was great. I think it was made by American something-or-other...bottle was white. Might have had something to do with me going from 155 to 185 in 8 months. Then they came out with the "new and improved" formula and it sucked. new stuff still had bull prostate in it though...maybe NP can get us some bulk powdered bull ballz

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
.....lets just forget this ever happened.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you wont be on the waiting list for the powdered testicles?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orchic is the chemical name for the testicular glands or testes.

Tablet Provides: Raw Orchic tissue (bovine) Defatted, freeze dried, uncut and 100% pure 1000mg.

Orchic Substance (Bovine)

This is an extract from bovine testes and is proven to increase testosterone levels without harmful steroids.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Ergopharms GF-Pro has "spray dried bovine serum" in it. I am not sure how much as it doesn't say on the label... Would this be the same thing? You could always eat rocky mountain oysters ;)

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Orchic is the chemical name for the testicular glands or testes.

Tablet Provides: Raw Orchic tissue (bovine) Defatted, freeze dried, uncut and 100% pure 1000mg.

Orchic Substance (Bovine)

This is an extract from bovine testes and is proven to increase testosterone levels without harmful steroids.
any companies still working with this? or have the new natural test boosters outpaced this chemical

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The idea of taking in bull balls has been around forever guys...

This is the tuff that like babe ruth and other guys used to take back in the beginning of the century. You hear about it every once in a while. I personally don't think it would do anything at all.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hard to see how it would. No test would be absorbed and the overall amount would be miniscule.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just eating bull balls should be enough without any chemical explanation. I just had a dozen bull balls...Dude, you're a freakin ANIMAL!!!!!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
not only do they still make it but now they sell CONCENTRATE! easy Jayhawk...easy boy...