Need opinions, so I don't feel like I'm crazy.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

Unhappy Need opinions, so I don't feel like I'm crazy.

I'd like some of you to chime in on situation going on in my life right now, let me set it up for you.

There is this girl at work who I've had feelings for, for quite a while. We talk all the time not just about typical everyday bs but what could be thought of as so called "deep conversations", see each other outside of work and get along with each really well overall. I thought that she had some of the same feelings that I felt for her, but it turns out I was wrong and now there is sort of an underlying tension whenever we are around each other and it kills me. I thought I was reading the signals she was sending me pretty well, in addition to what I said earlier whenever we hung out she was extremely "hands on" whenever I was around her. Let me put it this way, if I touched her the way she touched me I probably would end up in jail, in addition to this I get home from work one day and look at my emails and see she has sent me some pictures so I open them up and there she is in her bathing suit in "suggestive" poses. Add to this the fact she always throws in some sort of sexual innuendo whenever I discuss certain things with her and I was feeling pretty damn confident in my chances. Well like I said earlier I was wrong and now I feel like a complete dip**** for asking her out, what I would like to know is was I reading these signals wrong and what some of you would do if a woman started interacting with you in the same manner? I appreciate any and all replies.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sounds like you read the signs right, but sounds like another immature girl. I dont think you should feel like a a** at all, play it out, make her look like the idiot, get your confidence back, make it seem like you werent serious on asking her out, and it was all a huge joke....( I know its hard to do but people can be mean, so I say turn the situation around and make her look like the a**)............

Above all confidence, act professional around her, but limit the interaction to just that, no more suggesstive emails, no more "hands on".....thats a fine line so be careful....

I hope this makes sense, been a long day with 13, 2yr olds......I know what I want to say but is it clear....maybe not.....

Good luck
    RIP Ryan, :(
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

pointless thread without pics...

j/k.

your better off without her. she sounds like she is into playing games. write her off in your head and move on.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

In the words of the 40 year old virgin, "Punch her in the ****ing head, emotionally."
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You read her signs correctly. What you misinterpreted was her "motives". I would say she got what she wanted from your relationship,which was a responce of "being wanted". This type of female behavior is fustrating and is very common among girls in their early 20's, so now you know for next time. Don't let this one experience discourage you from pursuing other women, who may respond in a more affectinate manner. Might I suggest a movie called "A Company of Men" it's all about using people by manipulating their emotions. Good Luck!!!!
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%

Very possible has low self esteam and needs to get approval from others, hence the touching and emails to see how you react.

Feel compassion for her as she obviously has more issues than you do. BUT and this is a BIG BUT, move on to greener pastures, the faster you do the faster she will be a distant memory.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

cocktease
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%

Yea well Beelze said what I did but more straight forward

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

yea man you were right...no sweat... id put it on her...say, my bad you were sendin me some signals, guess you didnt realize you were flirting heavily. its all good.

and leave it at that. dont walk away with shame, its not your fault, its hers, put her in her place. tell her if thats not what she intended, then maybe she needs to chill on the flirting

then go find some hot ass chick and get over it.

oh and if you act like its weird btwn you 2, then she won...act like nothing happeenned and youre a MAN and some estrogen ridden bizzznatch cant get you bent out of shape...chicks hate that
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%

Thanks to all that responded, I had a pretty good idea that I was right in my assumption. Just needed a few outside views to confirm

note to self: no more younger women, from hear on out its 30 and up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Feel like I need more leg work
    By python93 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:54 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 10:55 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 11:52 AM
  4. So what does T-3 FEEL like when you're on it?
    By greaser in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:31 AM