Anybody Catch South Park Last Night?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd ask since I've read some pretty heated threads here on the board about 911 conspiracies.

As usual, I thought the episode was pretty funny.

tattoopierced1

it was hilarious.

Who decided to "dook" in the urinal...

and "i'm getting a clue right now"

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I caught it. It was sweet. The season premier was awesome too-it was about World of Warcraft.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crap.. i missed that one. hopefully they'll show it again soon.
The World of Warcraft episode was hysterical. Blizzard, the makers of WoW, gave South Park full rights to use actual screen shots in the episode.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think the premiere was MUCH better than last night's episode. I also made the mistake of watching Freakshow afterwards... forget that... I'll stick to South Park and Drawn Together thankyouverymuch...

ManBeast

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i missed it and ended up watching freak show... god that show sucks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the premiere was MUCH better than last night's episode. I also made the mistake of watching Freakshow afterwards... forget that... I'll stick to South Park and Drawn Together thankyouverymuch...

ManBeast
"Really???" LOL (that was repeated a lot last night). I honestly didn't get to watch last week's episode, but will definitely have to download it now.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
"Really???" LOL (that was repeated a lot last night). I honestly didn't get to watch last week's episode, but will definitely have to download it now.
It is one of the funniest I have EVER seen. Partly because I could relate to it from online gaming and because their voices on the WOW characters. F'n great stuff!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is one of the funniest I have EVER seen. Partly because I could relate to it from online gaming and because their voices on the WOW characters. F'n great stuff!
Will it still be pretty funny even if I'm not into online gaming and know nothing about WOW? I would thinks so, right?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The WoW episode was downright hillarious!

MOM, MOM!!! BAFROOOOM, BAFROOOOOOm!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes it will be funny even if you don't do online gaming, as long as you "get the gist" of it.

ManBeast

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it will be funny even if you don't do online gaming, as long as you "get the gist" of it.

ManBeast
I'm sure I'll get it then...I was addicted to multiplayer Halo when Halo first came out...:ntome:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I'll get it then...I was addicted to multiplayer Halo when Halo first came out...:ntome:
hell, i still am. when you can snipe across blood gulch with nothing but a pistol, there's just no replacement. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell, i still am. when you can snipe across blood gulch with nothing but a pistol, there's just no replacement. ;)
LOL. I re-wrote my post before submitting it, but I was going to say that I was addicted to capture the flag on blood gulch.:shoot:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I used to be good at games like that, but I can't play well at all with a controller, I need my keyboard and mouse...

ManBeast

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
LOL

"I'm getting a raging clue right now..and it's pointing to the left.. oh yeah, it's raging.."

fvcking Hardly Boys.

911truth.org got a lot of free publicity too.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That was a good one. I liked the twist at the end when the government conspiracy websites were run by the govenrnment to make everyone believe that a few people control the world. The Cheney thing was pretty funny they made fun of his hunting skills, or lack of LOL

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I re-wrote my post before submitting it, but I was going to say that I was addicted to capture the flag on blood gulch.:shoot:
lol, did ya'll find the secret sniping ledge on one of the sides? it's on the right side facing the opposing base. i love that friggin game. best kill fest is on damnnation with a shotgun while playing offense/defense 2 mins reset capture the flag. most hated levels -boarding action and chiron. i need to get my xbox live hooked up, i'm feigning again. :bruce1:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was an RA in college (the kind that drank with his residents) and would set up LAN parties as an organized event. The college would pay for food for eveybody and I was on the clock! Haven't played much since then though so I don't remember all of the names....I wasn't much of a sniper (but the pistol was ridiculous once you mastered it). My bread and butter was going kamikazi on Blood Gulch with my best friends, the shotgun and pistol...I got a kick out of taking on the warthogs while on foot.

I also downloaded the South Park WOW episode and it was hilarious! My wife loved it too (she just turned 22 so she knows about all that stuff as well).

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
caught the rerun last night... that was damn funny. im not sure what was better the hardly boys, or that cartman connected who duked in the urinal to 911.

"im getting a raging clue."

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
saw both and fvcking hillarious!!! especially the 911 one.... "The 9-11 government conspiracy is a..... government conspiracy!" Those guys are geniuses!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, this has a lot of potential tonight! Dog and "Deborah Lafave" in one episode!

Nice.

Edit: In the voice of Eric Cartman,"That was seriously weak!".

Last edited:
Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Oh, this has a lot of potential tonight! Dog and "Deborah Lafave" in one episode!

Nice.

Edit: In the voice of Eric Cartman,"That was seriously weak!".

Yes, you are right... I'm cheating tonight and having a few beers pre-emptively (sp.) in anticipation of laughing my azz off!!!!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the Dog and hot teacher episode and it was entertaining. Cartman was fvcking great !

tattoopierced1

cartman's "beth" was freaking hilarious... go with jesus..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Cartman was definitely the highlight of that episode."Now spray him with some bear mase."

"Niiicccce."