Pimping Lemelange :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I ordered from Lemelange on Friday and received today.

So less than 1 business day WOW again.

I told Melissa(owner I think) I would post when I received my order.

Very fast and courteous service.

In case you don't know they have the materials needed to make your home brew items.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

In case you don't know they have the materials needed to make your home brew items.
and a TON of other stuff if you like making soap on a rope, scented candles, etc etc :D very cool site, I'm amazed at the speed that she gets that stuff out. awesome.

baham99

Awards
Plus she is really helpful and receptive on the phone like the time I had to cancel my order and change things around. I defintely think this board gives her a good chunk of business.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Pimping Lemelange :)

Originally posted by Biggs
and a TON of other stuff if you like making soap on a rope, scented candles, etc etc :D very cool site, I'm amazed at the speed that she gets that stuff out. awesome.
Don't joke Biggs...I showed my wife Melissa's website and now we have more damn fruity candles than I can throw away in one arm load.  Why buy 4 scented candles when she can make 10 for the same price?  I tell you bros...the other day I came home after dusk and it looked like the house was on fire there were so many candles lit. DO NOT SHOW YOUR SPOUSE MELISSA'S WEBSITE!!!