online jobs?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever successfully work with one of these online jobs that you can "work whenever you want, part-time, bla bla bla." if so, tell me your experience/thoughts good or bad and which one did you try.

i have a normal part-time job and between work/school i have a little downtime so i wish to make a little more money while being @ my house.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
poker baby
i even thought about it cuz i play alot of online poker but with my confidence id lose by going all in and be **** out of luck even more money but i may give it a try.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
check out the prima poker network, free 10 bucks with no credit card. and u can do that through all there sister servers. I did made close to 1k, and my buddy turned 10 dollars into 60k and is still going. Just play 5cent 10cent blinds and work ur way up. that's what I did and got up to 50cent 1dollar.

If you have a decent bank roll and read some books you can make it, play smart. read everything u can get ur hands on. If my job doesn't come through I will try and push it for online poker. I'm not bad, i'm better live but I like winning money in my underware.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check out the prima poker network, free 10 bucks with no credit card. and u can do that through all there sister servers. I did made close to 1k, and my buddy turned 10 dollars into 60k and is still going. Just play 5cent 10cent blinds and work ur way up. that's what I did and got up to 50cent 1dollar.

If you have a decent bank roll and read some books you can make it, play smart. read everything u can get ur hands on. If my job doesn't come through I will try and push it for online poker. I'm not bad, i'm better live but I like winning money in my underware.
This requires you be good at poker though.

In which case he'd probably already be doing it.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty good just trying some other options before I commit.

No doubt ur better well maybe not, i've dropped pros before, ur probably more consistent and thats the name of the game, but don't point fingers doggz.

Trying to think of some more online jobs........

Web design or company, sortof saturated with design, but if u have a cool idea for a company- startup is nothing.

sell **** on ebay, find a nitch.

there are plenty of jobs were u take a recording and make transcripts and it pays 10$+ an hour or so i've heard.