Weird hormone imbalance when I was thirteen

renaty

Awards
Dont know if this is the right place to post this but here goes. Now that I have been reading about roids and PH and such it has made me think about stuff that happend to my when I was about thirteen.

During this time some weird things happend. 1st of all I began to have really bad gyno. My nipples became very big and puffy. Secondly around this time I began to loose some hair. But I lost hair in a female pattern baldness. I went to a endocrinologist and it seemed like he really didn't know what was going on but he told my to lift weights to help with the gyno. I guess he was hesitent to give me any meds because I was so young. This was around the time I was going threw puberty (first signs of seamen, more hair and such.) It seems like by the time I was 16 my hormones balanced out.

Now im 22 and my hair is still thin probably thinner then ever but its still all there. No gyno problem but still have signs of fat tissue around my nipples and my hormone. My question is is this kind of thing happend often with kids going threw puberty?
It seems to me like at the time the test might have hit me so fast that a bunch of estrogen hit even harder right after.

Any thoughts?