Chat Room Respect—EVERYONE read

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen,

I came into chat a few nights ago, and saw what I took to be hostility directed at a visiting member from Anabolic Universe. Though it was thinly veiled, I could sense the tension nonetheless. Finally the visitor asked a question and was told to go back to his own board and ask the question there. Now I came into this discussion a little late, so I figured I was leaping to the wrong conclusion here, and handed out no reprimands.

Tonight that member posted the following in a chat room thread at AU.
Originally posted by******
I don't get it, last time I was there the guys were dicks. I just left. They got all weird like I was a spy or something.
In a time when we are trying to foster interboard relations, this behavior will not be tolerated. Here at AnabolicMinds we have the greatest respect for bellx1 and consider Anabolic Universe a brother board. A lot of you know each other and form little chat room cliques. I am asking you now to reach out and welcome all new members and especially visitors from Anabolic Universe. But in any case; you will be courteous and civil.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides, I'm the ChatAdmin, so play nice or I'll take away your toys! :mad:

:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, he'll bombard you with broadcasts! :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... just cause we put a bag over his head and took turns kickin him in the gut with our steel-toed boots, he goes and gets offended! :D

seriously, a little ribbing never hurt anybody, all in good fun etc, but this is the last place people should feel uncomfortable spending their time... gotta remember that ****. they're cool bros (brother board is right) and uh... yeah, pete will **** yo **** up!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must say, when I was new to PH's here and asking questions. I must say the people that I chatted with here were a lot more rude than any other board I have been on. I came back for the knowledge but one person on here who will remain nameless is a complete A$$hole:shoot:

Big H

Banned
Awards
When is the chat? Everytime I go in there it's emtpy. I feel as if I am being avoided :D

spike1205

Awards
happens to me too bro, ive only been in there once when it was full

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Let me interject here. All the mods, along with almighty Pete, will be watching for bullcrap behavior like JB stated above. Here is how the course of action will flow:

1. First infraction you will get booted first from Chat that night. If you see this behavior and there is no MOD there, go find one please, so it can be handled.

2. If it happens again in chat, you will be banned from Chat for good and, if the mods involved feel its warranted, you will be banned from the board as well under you current name.

3. If you try to come back under a different name and cause any trouble whatsoever, then I will IP BAN your ass to eternity! :mad:

I love Anabolic Universe. It's a great board with GREAT people. I have made many friends there and we now SHARE the chat room with them.

I am sure that I, and all of the mods together, have made ourselves clear.

JohnBenz, I need a list right away of the people involved from last night please. I appreciate it bro.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H
When is the chat? Everytime I go in there it's emtpy. I feel as if I am being avoided :D
Keep quiet please! :D

So yeah, I'll give anyone a quick jab ;) , but there's no reason to make anyone feel unwelcome at all. I didn't realize this was a problem, so watch out for BigPete to ram his boot up your ass sideways :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This is the third time I've been told this is happening!! Boooo!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
That sucks. The boys over at AU are awsome. I don't understand why anyone would want to alienate them. They're just as knowledgable as anyone here, and cool. What more could you ask for? It's a shame that there's always someone who has to put someone else down to make themselves feel cool (Hmmm, reminds me of someone else we all knew). :mad: We're all adults here, well most of us anyways, there shouldn't even be a need for a chat room to be moderated but clearly some of us aren't over our "high school clique" attitude yet. :rolleyes:

And for the record, no one was ever rude or mean to me when I first came here. You have to be smart about things though. Don't ask a simple question that can be found with a two second search. If you must, just lurk a while and read the old posts, that's what I did. By the time you finish doing that you'll know enough that the questions you'll have now will be relevant for discussion. My $0.02.

Jesse, I see you've brought Pork Chop with you over here. Nice! ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I know I didn't do it, and I'm usually the only asshole in there every night.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Draven
Yessir, courtesy of you, thanks man! (Quick plug):

That incredible avatar you see in front of you was brought to me by http://gaining-mass.com

Go there and check it out!! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yessir, courtesy of you, thanks man! (Quick plug):

That incredible avatar you see in front of you was brought to me by [URL="http://gaining-mass.com"]http://gaining-mass.com[/URL]

Go there and check it out!! :D
Don't solicit other boards here damnit or I will ban your ass...

Oops I though this was bb.com.... :D

My bad.... ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That sucks. The boys over at AU are awsome. I don't understand why anyone would want to alienate them. They're just as knowledgable as anyone here, and cool. What more could you ask for? It's a shame that there's always someone who has to put someone else down to make themselves feel cool (Hmmm, reminds me of someone else we all knew). :mad: We're all adults here, well most of us anyways, there shouldn't even be a need for a chat room to be moderated but clearly some of us aren't over our "high school clique" attitude yet. :rolleyes:

And for the record, no one was ever rude or mean to me when I first came here. You have to be smart about things though. Don't ask a simple question that can be found with a two second search. If you must, just lurk a while and read the old posts, that's what I did. By the time you finish doing that you'll know enough that the questions you'll have now will be relevant for discussion. My $0.02.

Agree 100%

No once was rude to me either except the person who would put people down to make themselves feel better. Then he banned me and told everyone I was asking him for a source. BWAHAHAH yea ok. :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

For some reason, chat gets hoppin from about midnight to 3 am. Must be a lot of night owls in there.
... yeah, and it's ruining me! luckily, I finally have a break from classes for about a month so staying up all night shootin' the **** with you cool fellas won't wreck me :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
to be serious though, even though there is almost always at least one mod in there from either here or AU (can find me in there with a few other regulars almost every single night), if something happens that is inappropriately offensive that IS missed, come forward immediately and shoot any one of us a PM, and I can guarantee action will be taken with extreme haste... chatting with these guys is one of the best things about this board & AU for sure, and I apologize to anyone who's been subjected to inappropriate chatstuffs.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggs

... funny, I thought that was Scotty... ? :confused:

:saw: :gore:

:D
LMAO, that's what I said to him on AIM, hahaha

damn pigs :shoot: :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H

Because you are... :D

Originally posted by jweave23

So yeah, I'll give anyone a quick jab ;) , but there's no reason to make anyone feel unwelcome at all. I didn't realize this was a problem, so watch out for BigPete to ram his boot up your ass sideways :D
And noone wants to have the boot of a guy who wears feather boas up their ass.. Well, maybe H does.. ;)  :D :D