I want this guy's job.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that should be on "Worlds Dirtiest Jobs" ... that poor guy ... has it so rough ... :donut:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't want it. I'd be all kinds of ****ed up just being able to rub a booty and have to both stop at that point and go home to bang something that is no where near as fine. that kind of job would **** with your reality.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't want it. I'd be all kinds of ****ed up just being able to rub a booty and have to both stop at that point and go home to bang something that is no where near as fine. that kind of job would **** with your reality.
ROFL.

tattoopierced1

screw that, i'd take it, just gets me that much closer to some big time hotties that I might never get to meet.. and you never know, you could get lucky every once in a while... ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id get fired. How would I pass up an oppurtunity to stick it to her? I would try taking out to dinner so on but if all the pimp lines etc dont work i would have to violate her and see how it goes. I would think most guys are intimadated by her so a semi forward brave approach might work. There are alot of good vids of her on youtube.com

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They probably make sure the people hired are castrated and fed horse tranquilizers.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Vida has the greatest ass EVER, i love hot latino women.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The Things I"d Do To That Ass! Ohhh You Don"t Even Know!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no CHAPS is back! that means 300 posts from him today....oh boy. Let the whoring begin

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn straight that's what you get for my day off.:dance:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I"m going out on a limb here but I'm almost positive they would hire someone who is gay. No straight man could obtain that position and not land in jail on sexual assualt charges. No one. You have to also figure he's putting somekind of makeup on her so you do the math here.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"m going out on a limb here but I'm almost positive they would hire someone who is gay. No straight man could obtain that position and not land in jail on sexual assualt charges. No one. You have to also figure he's putting somekind of makeup on her so you do the math here.
I havent seen this video that tatoo posted because im at work and cant open it but I have seen videos of this hispanic dood oiling her up or whatever and he was all smiling and sh1t. I dont think he did he makeup either just the rubbing and he didnt "look" gay. It cant be sexual assault if she permits it.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I'm going to a job fair at the end of the week and how am I supposed to be excited about any job in accounting/finance when I know there are jobs like this in the world?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I could not do that without the occasional "inadvertant" finger-slip-accidental-penetration. Her ass is cuurency in some countries. Just watched her in National Lampoons Dorm Daze 2. Sat thru the whole thing. Just for her. Now that's power.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Word!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep he has to be gay for sure! I'd bend her over for sure, i'd lose control, lol.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My best friend knew her back from before she was in Maxim. She was a receptionist at a building he used to do HVAC work at. He used to talk to her all the time. Never had the balls to ask her out though.