USMC General Orders

dwfender

Awards
Do any former Active Marines here or any DEP Recruits or whatnot here have any tips I can use to learn my 11 general orders besides just drilling them into my head. I know 1-4 and need to learn the rest by the 17th which wont be too hard but I'm just curious as to any tips that might be out there. Thanks in advance

khafra

Awards
Learn the 12th--"To walk my post from flank to flank, and take no **** from any rank" The rest follow naturally from that.

khafra

Awards
Heh, seriously though, the way I did it was to look at them in terms of ideas and procedures, instead of words. Just imagine being posted on interior guard, and any possible question that could come up is covered, all the different things you do and don't do.

dwfender

Awards
ahh i gotcha, associate say number one with like whats ur general dutie the marine corp. number 3 whats your duties to government.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dwfender
Do any former Active Marines here or any DEP Recruits or whatnot here have any tips I can use to learn my 11 general orders besides just drilling them into my head. I know 1-4 and need to learn the rest by the 17th which wont be too hard but I'm just curious as to any tips that might be out there. Thanks in advance
my brother is active in the marines and comes home thursday or friday he said today. im positive ill remember to ask him, but send me a pm thursday and remind me.... ill see if he knows.

peace

dwfender

Awards
12:00am thursday...your reminder has been given :)