Cindy Phillips

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Jay, I hope you aren't serious bro. I'm not going to lie, she's got a pretty face, but damn, that girl can seriously kick my ass. She's too muscular for my taste. Can't imagine what sex would be like with her.

I'm a big fan of petitte girls. Short, around 5'4 & kind of thin, hispanic bodies for obvious reasons. Kind of like Shakira. My dream girl though, Angelina Jolie. Anyways, enough drooling. I need to get back to thinking about genetics for my test in a few hours.

Props for her body though. That must take some serious work & dieting discipline.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
She's very pretty. No bigger though. She's already borderline too big but from here could launch into either BBing or slim back down into fitness comps.

Amazing thighs..I'm jealous. lol

tattoopierced1

she is very very pretty in the face. I agree she doesnt need to get much bigger as that would put her in the "freak" catagory, even though some could think she is already there. She does have amazing leg development though. She'd get my motor running...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately got implants then from looking at some of those pics from less than 2 years ago. Well looking at the one video and comparing them, it looks that way.

tattoopierced1

Definately got implants then from looking at some of those pics from less than 2 years ago. Well looking at the one video and comparing them, it looks that way.
I dunno, looks like one of us is going to have to personally inspect this at some point to validate. Jay, you go first as she looks like she could kick my arse. ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit it but at the same time I'd be worried about really getting hit myself :run:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFL Zircote!
But yah, she's got an amazing build, the biggest I've found good on a woman, and she's got a great face to boot!

ManBeast

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
gorgeous face really ... but honestly that's not feminine at all .. i'd feel like i was with a dude with implants

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shes too big up top for my taste. Too muscular looks like she uses test or something lol.

EDIT: i love the rack and i was hoping for a slip or better yet a strip!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's young too. As long as she doesn't GH it to death she should be fine.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I for one thinks she has a very pretty face, body wise it is a little wierd to see a girl with that kind of build but I wouldn't mind. She still has that soft look to her, what I really don't like is that grainy look on a girl where you can see the veins and the skin is like sandpaper.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think she's manly yet, but she should stay right were she is.
I personally think that both male and female bodybuilding has gotten to be a bit too much of a freakshow, there should be a different kind of competition for "mass monsters" (since there is nothing wrong with having that as a goal) and for people trying to get that "perfect" aesthetic look. I truly don't know where I want my physique to be, probably somewhere in between aesthetic and freak.

ManBeast

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here MB...Unfortunately I lack the drive for either :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the first time i watched it i was kinda like uhhh yah. but this time i was getting excited esp seeing that nipple poking thru the top saying "eat me" haha. (freakin perv!) lol. Like i said before id hit it but something about her upper body that kinda resembles a look similar to mine minus the boobs.:run:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
the first time i watched it i was kinda like uhhh yah. but this time i was getting excited esp seeing that nipple poking thru the top saying "eat me" haha. (freakin perv!) lol. Like i said before id hit it but something about her upper body that kinda resembles a look similar to mine minus the boobs.:run:
How about this: imagine what she could do with those thighs and how tightly she can clench that ass. Plus she could probably suck start the climate control system of a large building. And a pretty face...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I found some recent pics of her prepping for a contest and I have to say she looks f'ing horrible.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I found some recent pics of her prepping for a contest and I have to say she looks f'ing horrible.
Post 'em up or link them. Let's see how she destroyed herself at least, if that's the case. Sad if it's true too, she has such a sweetheart of a face and would look great as a regular fitness model.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You also have to remember that contest time isn't what they look like all the time.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You also have to remember that contest time isn't what they look like all the time.
That's what I was thinking. She looks cut down in most of those pics and yeah, that makes her a lot less pleasant to look at. Still got a cute face though. I'm sure when she fattens up a little she looks good.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I'm with you, Jayhawkk. I think she's very attractive and I don't have a problem at all with her body. It'd be awesome to be with someone who has the same passion in life that I do.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit it as well! She's got a hot face and some nice abs. Plus she could cook all my meals for me, and we could share GH kits! lol Take our morning shots together, lol. I agree though no bigger.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She's perfect.. The gf likes her, too.. Hopefully, my Rebound Reloaded stash doesn't disappear.. :ntome:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA How ya been pete?
I watched that vid about 9 times, er, 10 times so far.. I'm doing just fine!! :study:

Man, she's too much fun while wearin' pants..

HairyLarry35

Awards
I wonder if Cindy and Foxy had similar experiences

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Hey JH, I bet Cindy could give ya a run for your money to see who has a better military press :bb3: She doesn't have to deal with the sides though... I wonder i Cpt. Hero got one of those prostate pinches!!

HL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHen using Prostate Pinch™ you must include the trademark or I will sue!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit it but at the same time I'd be worried about really getting hit myself :run:
That's why you don't mess it up while hittin' it dude. You gotta make sure you do it right...;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pete! What's up brother? How ya been?

*edit* Oh crap! Hey Cuffs, guess I was so excited to see Pete that I missed ya totally, I swear, it won't happen again! :D *edit*

ManBeast

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

Cuffs! hows it been bro. long time no see. looks like by your avy you've still been hitting the gym hard. hope everything is going alright.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
*edit* Oh crap! Hey Cuffs, guess I was so excited to see Pete that I missed ya totally, I swear, it won't happen again! :D *edit*

ManBeast
I'll let it slide this time beast...lol. How things been with you bro?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs! hows it been bro. long time no see. looks like by your avy you've still been hitting the gym hard. hope everything is going alright.
Things are going well at the time. I lurk here, but don't post much due to work. I still have no net at home. Thanks for the props. Training has been going very well. I'm actually about 17 pounds heavier and 3% bodyfat less right now from when that pic was taken. My legs are actually growing...lol. Had to go buy new uniform shirts too. I just need to get my diet dialed in, stop drinking beer, and start shredding.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I would not have a problem dating a girl like that!:twisted:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm doin ok Cuffs, good to hear yer doin good as well.

ManBeast

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo - she looks like a guy.

And, that's a problem why????

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This chick is wierd. Very beautiful face, but the test has destroyed her feminimity (yes I just made up a word).

I can't handle a girl bigger and more cut then me!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think she's still feminen it's when their faces get all manly and their clits look like little ****s that i wouldn't touch em.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think she's still feminen it's when their faces get all manly and their clits look like little ****s that i wouldn't touch em.
Broad shoulders and big bicep do not a girl make.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's strange only certain women that big are attractive to me, like i could probably count on 1 hand how many i consider hot.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs!!
(Rub eyes...)

Is that really you??
(Again.)