Grow taller

AlexParty

I've read quite abit about this, apprently for a 2 month period on a streching program you can grow up to 4 inces taller! Anyone try this or know anything about this? I'm currently 5'10 and wouldn;t mind being max 6'0. I feel short sometimes and it seems like everyone else is taller, even though thier skinny hehe, still taller. Kinda sucks :(

PoolMan

Awards
I wouldn't pay much attention to this. I think if it truly worked, there would be much more actual documentation worldwide (real doctors, used for certain medical uses, etc). That Kimi crap, along with the stretching programs seem too good to be true.....and almost always are. Once the growth plates fuse, sretching the spinal column logically would be the only way to grow taller. But like I said, odds are that it is bunk. Besides, you are already above the US average height anyways. Be lucky you are 5'10"! By the way, you're short! Hehe!

PoolMan <----6'

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro, if this worked than there would be no short people anywhere. BTW PoolMan cool Fight Club avatar, that's one of the greatest movies I've seen.

AlexParty

the system of streching infact involves the streching of the spinal column, I think this is the site to the program www.growtaller.com

I don't want guys blasting me or anything. I'm no grow taller expert ok? I was curious and looked at this page, this is basically a reference for anyone else intrested.

nightop

Awards
Some people will measure slightly taller in the morning, than they do at night. This being due to the compression of the spine during the day (while upright), and the subsequent decompression during the night (while horizontal). But I don't see how a 'stretching' protocol will yield any real growth in height.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well it DOES work but certainly not 4 inches. The most common is around 1-1/2 and if you stop the streching then you will return to your org. height. It works by decompressing the vertabra (Or the space between more precisely) in your back. The same way you're taller in the morning then in the evening from compression on your spine. This basically takes it to as far as it'll go.

AlexParty

Oh so once you stretch you have to "maintain" stretching? That sucks, it's enough for maintaining a good body but for being taller?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9, so whatever that is, I'm to lazy convert it. :)

Wardo13

Awards
I've read quite abit about this, apprently for a 2 month period on a streching program you can grow up to 4 inces taller! Anyone try this or know anything about this? I'm currently 5'10 and wouldn;t mind being max 6'0. I feel short sometimes and it seems like everyone else is taller, even though thier skinny hehe, still taller. Kinda sucks :(
Sounds EXACTLY LIKE ME, Im 5'10'' and tring to grow taller. I do feel shorter but my friends are all skinny compared to me at nearly 200lbs.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Grow taller, new to me...but good luck with that...being 5'11, i never wanted to grow, always thought being 5'7 for a girl would be nice......

websur4er

Awards
hello everyone , im new here, but i got a lot of info on making your own strength ecdysterone, if anyone is interested, you can actually purchase the seeds of maral root and grow your own leuzea carthomoides, then when you harvest it you extract it by boiling it in water , and letting the water evaporate till youre left with a thick liquid, now thats blow ur body up strength ecdysterone for u, the russians have being doing this for years, with rhaponticum carthomoides, a russian study showed that the extract from leuzea carthomoides, contained ten different adaptogens and ecdysterones, not just beta ecdysterone, and when all extracted together and consumed as a whole prodduced a whole lot better results than beta ecdysterone alone , so there u have it, just buy the seeds plant them nurture them as i know u will, they take 1-3 years to grow fully, thats the only draw back, but hey , you plant a field full of this stuff in 3 yrs ur gonna be rich as well as super big and strong, ive already planted mine, each plant will yield 3 kgs of pure ecdysterone, hope i helped . cheers mark

websur4er

Awards
anyone wanting anymore info just shout, by the way any good herbalist or seed supplier will sell you the seeds for around $2 per 20 seeds, im not here trying to promote anybody im just sick of being ripped off by these stupid companies claiming to make u like arnie in 21 days, so i did my own research, and thought i would share it with ppl who are probably looking for the same goal as me, and are tired of being promised the earth too, cheers mark

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be trying to grow taller, you should be trying to grow wider ;) . Im only 5'7, and more than likely have stopped growing in height. But i dont really care, because i'll just keep packin on the pounds on the short mans frame.

ELIJB7

Awards
some studies show that streching is essential to growing taller, but i dont think streching alone can add 4" to your height. take some power naps, that always helps.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I looked into this long time ago, it works, but effect last for a week or so only.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Well guys, i'm only five foot six... and nobody at my school messes with me! Im not even big, im around 165 right now..

height is only important if career relies on it, or your happiness... at five six, i feel amazing.

its all a state of mind guys!

( oh and about that growing your plant ****, does that work or something because I dont want to wait three years, but I mean maybe ill grow it and feed to to my little kids when i get married... i mean growing like steroids from plants what is this !>!?)