• Established
dichotomy of good and evil?

oh that's an angel on the right.. I thought a demonic figure... lol

Shading looks clean. nice.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
that's a good'un.. I have the inner arms done there too... felt good huh? especially near the armpit. ;)

Nice work... are you keeping it monochromatic?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you have a particular motivation for the art you selected?

It looks nice.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
that's a good'un.. I have the inner arms done there too... felt good huh? especially near the armpit. ;)

Nice work... are you keeping it monochromatic?
The inner bi area wasn't too bad, but near the armpit, specially the delt/armpit crossover was shocking to say the least. It was a nice little surprise when my guy starting outlining/shading there. Nothing beats that feeling lol.

I think I will be keeping it black/grey/white. I don't know how it would look with color added & I'm very hesistant because I don't want to ruin the work. Looking at some tatt's, I would love to add color to it, but I just don't know.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Did you have a particular motivation for the art you selected?

It looks nice.
Well I pretty much drew this myself. It was then scanned & put into photoshop & some minor changes were made. The main reason I selected this artwork was because I always seem to get into trouble or really horrifying situations & end up coming out of them unscathed & just as good as when I went in. These things range from car accidents to hospital visits to my parents having cancer/heart disease/open heart quadruple bypass surgery. I have just always felt I have an angel looking after me. I guess that's the jist of it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats fvckin tight bro!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yup, black/grey/white is the way to go IMHO.