Coco pebbles...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently living off these has the impact of putting on increased fatty tissue. This was found by using myself for sake of scientific gain! It was rough but I'mhere for you all!

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I heard they beat out captain crunch in a double blind study at UCLA.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah they did. The consumption to torethe****outtatheroofofmymouthitis ratio is very favorable to the pebbles over the crunch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now if someone could just negotiate with a milk manufacturer, and fortify milk with a natural lignan contained in an oil that tastes decent, perhaps forming some kind of Damage Control/Fat Burning milk, so we could all enjoy Cocoa and/or the dreaded FRUITY pebbles...

hmm...who could be doing that?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm, I foresee a new protein and amino based coco-pebble like cereal. between that and the crowler cooke we will have the market cornered!!!!!!!!

Laugh LAUGH WITH ME!!!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
My god, I haven't had those in 30 years....forgot all about them (weren't they cocoa puffs and fruity pebbles?).

G

Gdawg

Awards
There's coco puffs AND coco pebbles. Coco pebbles feature the Flinstones and look like fruity pebbles but are chocolate. Coco Puffs are round balls that are chocolate with Sunny as the mascot. Their tagline is "coocoo for coco puffs."

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Who are you the new general mills rep on the board?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
How about a Crowlers Cookie Crisp Cereal :)