Health Insurance need help!

Aaliyah

Awards
Hello guys Im Aaliyah Miller, from Minnesota, I just turned 20 last April and my health insurance has been cancelled, I got a physical to check things out before then and my alt and ast liver enzyms were up so I got a ultrasound of my liver, nothing found.. got another blood test a couple days later and they were normal, then I turned 20 and my insurance cancelled..
But recently, I have been having this pain in my upper middle back down through my right side, it hurts when I stretch out and it hurts when I take deep breaths, the pain on a scale of 1-10 is about an 8 when I take deep breaths and about a 7 when I stretch the wrong way. I have some trouble swallowing too.. I am concern because if something happens to me my life is not insured.
I have been surfing the net for good health insurance, i came into insurancepaylite.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on these?

thanks in advance.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Online quote systems from reputable insurance agencies are accurate.

That sharp pain can be a number of things from simple to severe (ie abdominal aneurysm). Get insurance and get checked out. It istoo much of a risk these days ot be without it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea, at the very least get major medical. You don't want to get stuck with a huge bill that would criple you finacially for a long long time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's your income? You may qualify for giv't assisted insurance. And there's always the emergency room.

Aaliyah

Awards
yah money really matters, i dont want to spend big money for an insurance companies which looks after their earnings not on my health, and i am earning a fair salary from my work.
As long as reputable insurance is concern the site has known companies also i was able to compare prices and quotes which i can choose from and whats best for me, i have also checked all state and state farm, sad to say they're kinda expensive.thanks for youre concerns and suggestions, any other suggestions are welcome thanks:)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
1) Address your immediate medical problem. Walk into an emergency room if you have to,

2) Get insurance.

the Cardinal

Awards
yah money really matters, i dont want to spend big money for an insurance companies which looks after their earnings not on my health, and i am earning a fair salary from my work.
As long as reputable insurance is concern the site has known companies also i was able to compare prices and quotes which i can choose from and whats best for me, i have also checked all state and state farm, sad to say they're kinda expensive.thanks for youre concerns and suggestions, any other suggestions are welcome thanks:)
To compare prices and plans, you might want to check out ehealthinsurance.com. I've used the site in the past, and I was quite satisfied with the information they provided.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello guys Im Aaliyah Miller, from Minnesota, I just turned 20 last April and my health insurance has been cancelled, I got a physical to check things out before then and my alt and ast liver enzyms were up so I got a ultrasound of my liver, nothing found.. got another blood test a couple days later and they were normal, then I turned 20 and my insurance cancelled..
But recently, I have been having this pain in my upper middle back down through my right side, it hurts when I stretch out and it hurts when I take deep breaths, the pain on a scale of 1-10 is about an 8 when I take deep breaths and about a 7 when I stretch the wrong way. I have some trouble swallowing too.. I am concern because if something happens to me my life is not insured.
I have been surfing the net for good health insurance, i came into insurancepaylite.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on these?

thanks in advance.

You know, even single adults can qualify under a "CHIPS" Plan. It is designed to be affordable insurance for all Americans.

Contact your local Social Services Agency in your town. I know that in Pennsylvania, you can get major medical for 30.00 a month.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
All good advice, but get it checked...:)

Aaliyah

Awards
To compare prices and plans, you might want to check out ehealthinsurance.com. I've used the site in the past, and I was quite satisfied with the information they provided.
yah i have check ehealthinsurance, they're okay too,