Hi Everyone!

manders

manders

Awards
I just want to say Hi to everyone. I'm new on this site, as well as being a Thermolife Rep. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hey hey! Welcome over. looks like I have a whole crew to start trouble with now :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well she does seem very friendly, but i think she'll make friends faster if she gives out some thermolife products :twisted:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Willkommen manders! Ich hoffe, dass wir gute Freunde werden. LOL.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Manders, Welcome to this wonderful board. We are pleased to have another female here (...at least i am) haha we look forward to Thermolife & your contributions to the board. Enjoy!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
great to have you at am manders, more reps the better lol

manders

manders

Awards
Well she does seem very friendly, but i think she'll make friends faster if she gives out some thermolife products :twisted:
Ha Ha I'm all new to the rep thing still but I will see what I can do!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You'll find no shortage of ppl willing to guinea pig supplements on this board i can assure you of that! lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did someone mention guinea pi...? Damn it, i thought it was for something else. Carry on.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO oh dear god lol, Oh man Jayhawk you got me cryin over hear, lol, God that was funny. I see you've worked your way up from hamster, lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rotate small mammals like I rotate injection sites. Both are to keep scar tissue to a minimum.