Is the "honeymoon" over?

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I had one of those bad days.
I was sore all over ..I had to prepare for Hurricane Ernesto..that did not come... Gym closed for Ernesto...that did not come!

I like to share my feelings with my wife...so with a tear in my eye...I told her I was depressed...very depressed.

I know I can always depend on her for great advice or some words of wisdom...

God what a great woman...she looked at me and said " Look...its rainy and overcast, so why dont you just go spend the day in your room, watch a little CNN and clean your guns??"

Now thats rare, a woman that always knows what to say & do at just the right time....

We both laughed our a$$es off...and I did feel better.

tomall2

Awards
Damn man, that is beautiful! (as I wipe away my tears of envy) :sad:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're one lucky man :) My wife is one of a kind as well. Now if I had more money things would be complete.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now that's beautiful.

On a related note. My wife and I were walking yesterday. And she tells me, "When are you going to start that stuff?"....."I just want to know so I can support you when you do it" and she hugged my side. Cutest moment of the year.

tomall2

Awards
Envy slowly turning to anger as I realize that there is such a thing as a supportive lady and not some made-up fairy tale that I had to convince myself to believe was true in order to maintain my sanity.

:fool2:+:chick:=:nutkick:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Watching CNN isn't a wise choice (j/k) :D

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Wow..you guys are DEFINITELY lucky guys. My old girl acted like she was supporting, loving, & caring, then down the line turn into the most heartless person you can possibly think of.

I still remember when my mom got diagnosed with breast cancer & was having her masectomy's, she went with me to the hospital & was very caring & loving & all that. Then 2 yrs into it, my mom had an incident & wasn't doing well (inhalation of chemicals from cleaning) & I talked to this girl about it & her response was something like, "Your mom is going to be fine man & if she's not, it's her own fault for being so stupid. You need to worry about yourself & school so forget about going down to see her for now."

Glad she's the ex.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
" Look...its rainy and overcast, so why dont you just go spend the day in your room, watch a little CNN and clean your guns??"
Jesus Christ, I could fall in love with a woman who could say this. You are one lucky guy.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An understanding wife is indeed a blessing.

But, am I the only one that is seeing this differently?

AGELESS says he is depressed, very depressed.

His wife then suggests that he 'cleans' his guns. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LOL, oh that's terrible B, lol.

Got me a supportive woman as well. I don't think she "likes" the extra curricular supplement use, training and annoying dietary habits, but she does like the results and she knows it makes me happy so it's good enough for her. Plus she's just cool.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You're one lucky man My wife is one of a kind as well. Now if I had more money things would be complete.
big +1 on that!

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I think you got it all wrong...she is extremely thoughtful...earlier that day...we were working together as a team hanging the metal hurricane shutters. It began to rain..I mean really rain..lots of thunder...

she told me not to stop and she would be right back...
Now I gotta tell ya...this woman is so thoughtful - I look up and here she comes...

Bless her heart...she was worried about my hair getting wet, so she handmade me an aluminum hat.

She told me I should save it for those rainy days when I like to swim alone in the pool.:jaw:

How could she know how much I hate to get my hair wet??

CareTaker

Awards
did she happen to come with a pre-nup??? lmao

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
She's a keeper and what's up with not liking getting your hair wet? lol It's also time to post some pics of this women! :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geeze AGELESS!!!

She looks old enough to be your.............wife! :lol:

CareTaker

Awards
wow....shes got brains and great looks too!! arent you lucky... :O)

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Ageless...you SOB. I love it!

Now...speaking of thoughtless, one of my old women cheated on me. Big deal? Nah...I saw it comming. What really pissed me off was that I later found out she cheated on me THE EXACT SAME DAY I found out my dad had colon cancer. She knew too...she sat there and held my head as I was crying like a baby. Proud to say she is an EX....

The new (been together 1 year) woman is like pretty much my dream girl. She's petite (I like em small), funny, financially independent, and I'm loving life.

CareTaker

Awards
Ageless...you SOB. I love it!

Now...speaking of thoughtless, one of my old women cheated on me. Big deal? Nah...I saw it comming. What really pissed me off was that I later found out she cheated on me THE EXACT SAME DAY I found out my dad had colon cancer. She knew too...she sat there and held my head as I was crying like a baby. Proud to say she is an EX....

The new (been together 1 year) woman is like pretty much my dream girl. She's petite (I like em small), funny, financially independent, and I'm loving life.
haha...we ALL start out small:run: