i just earned my self an....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
AMAZING "CAREER" !!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i am starting school on monday!!!!! i got accepted into my program (sorry for not updating..... i've been soo busy) and am one of the twenty students that was selected for my dental hygiene program (over 300 applied!). i'll be out of school in two years and i will be kwyck's sugar mama (he wont have to work at all....just finish his med. school). im so excited. i've dreamed about being in this program since i was 18 and it is reality now! life's so perfect.

i'll drop in whenever i have a chance to breathe....... its going to be insane....school 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet Mrs. Gimpy! It's not too often people get what they want in life. Especially a career. I'm glad you got yours :)

D

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
cool, now you can get your hands on some novacaine after you graduate. i hear it's pretty anabolic... or was it pretty anesthetic?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good work Gimpy, that's a pretty elite group to be in. I'm sure kwyck won't mind if you celebrate by buying him a cycle of his choice to sharpen those sugar momma skills :D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, congrats on the place in the course Gimpy!

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
nice!!

all those smileys running around make me dizzy lol

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Wonderful news. Congratulations! :dance:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aww thanks so much you guys! i do hear that we get to "laugh gas" each other..... fun times.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
For real, congrats! As a pre-med myself, I know how exactly how much of an achievement this is & let me tell you, it's far from easy. Great job Gimpy. All that hard work is paying off!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
update.... my program is the most insane thing i've ever attempted.......... its gonna be a long two years......

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
update.... my program is the most insane thing i've ever attempted.......... its gonna be a long two years......
Yup. When you do these things, you're not just going to school, you're selling your soul! lol