What to serve at club meetings?

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, for the past few months I've been working on getting a kind of health oriented club going on at my community college and after a few meetings with the school senate, my club's been placed in a provisional state and a few weeks later we'll become a full fledged club. So I want my first club day to have lots of yummy and healthy food. Especially the kinda stuff a college kid would eat. Not like ramen though. I contemplated serving oatmeal. But who eats oatmeal besides bodybuilders?!?! And then I thought about eggs because they're real healthy. But that would be some odd finger food. Then there was popcorn. But.. that's not the best health snack... so any ideas would be awesome. Thanks!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Start with a vegetable platter with some healthy dips.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Grilled chicken breast with Montreal seasoning and some lemon. Broccoli with spinach dip. protein pancakes. This one's a no brainer AI's cookies, he'll maybe AI can sponsor your club ;) ?

Jimmycat

Awards
BBQ some ground chicken or turkey burgers. Chips and salsa and Iced Tea. Baked potatos and corn on the cob. Banana nut bread with protein added. Homemade pizza. The list goes on and its all really easy to make.