Pants that actually fit?

Jimmycat

Awards
For a little while now, I have had the hardest time finding jeans that fit me. The problem is that my glutes and quads seem to be too big for "ordinary" styles. I have to buy them bigger in the waist in order to get enough fabric to cover my quads without cutting off the circulation. Then...my problem is that the waist is HUGE and falling down to my arse!!

I had a couple pairs of Lucky's that fit very well. I wore them out to the point they could no longer be restitched. I went to the friggin mall but couldn't find anything for me. You guys have the same problem?

Any particular brands or cuts that are the best?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tailored jeans are pretty much getting down to be the only option. 27" quads and a 28" waist doesn't gel for pants that are supposed to fit.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
i had the same issue last couple of months, the problem is with weels being extra pumped from all the iron you move, anyway i did two thing, first, stopped training my legs for almost 2 months so they shrank a bit, looked for a loos fit jeans, GAP does it. it fit me well

good luck

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yeah I feel you man, whenever I go to any store it takes me forever to find the only pair of 28x30's they have. There sure are plenty of 38+ waist sizes though, damn this fat country

precious_roy

Awards
For a little while now, I have had the hardest time finding jeans that fit me. The problem is that my glutes and quads seem to be too big for "ordinary" styles. I have to buy them bigger in the waist in order to get enough fabric to cover my quads without cutting off the circulation. Then...my problem is that the waist is HUGE and falling down to my arse!!

I had a couple pairs of Lucky's that fit very well. I wore them out to the point they could no longer be restitched. I went to the friggin mall but couldn't find anything for me. You guys have the same problem?

Any particular brands or cuts that are the best?
Thats the same problem that I have! Actually I never wear jeans anymore, just slacks because they seem to be loser. And I look like 1 million bucks in them too!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have that problem too. 46inch waist and 22 inch quads and 28inch inseam really screw with my style options.

I opt for the aquaticas "harpoon" style.

tattoopierced1

not that I have big legs, cause I dont, but I feel ya on finding jeans.. its tough to find a pair of 36x36 that arent nut huggers, they gotta be a loose fit and most stores around where I live dont sell a 36x36 jean.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I buy the Levi Silver tabs or some other Loose fitting jeans then I go up a few inches on the waist depending on the cut, belts are mandatory though. Nothing worse then not being able to sit down in your jeans! Not always easy to find, but I'd rather search out a pair of pants then let my legs shrink any day!! Above 50 degrees it's time to break out the shorts Lol.

kdarrell

Awards
I actually have a different kind of problem. If I find pants that fit in the waist, they don't fit in the leg. Vice versa for the other way.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
abercrombie jeans seem to fit me pretty well

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
jeans from abercrombie and fitch ... i really dislike that store and a lot of the people that seem to shop there ... but their jeans really do fit me well

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have that problem too. 46inch waist and 22 inch quads and 28inch inseam really screw with my style options.

I opt for the aquaticas "harpoon" style.
There are a couple of places online that sell normal (polo shirts etc.) clothing for people who are big but not fat. I never shopped at any of them so I don't know them off hand, but I have seen them. They sell shirts with normal waist lines but that taper out as you go up the body to accomodate bigger than normal lats and shoulders for example.

I just go to a big and tall store, buy 46-50 waist and 34 -36 inseam (depending on how the quads fit) and pull the waist in with a belt as much as I have to. Wear shirts that look good untucked and you're good. The crinkles at the waist line can kind of chafe though if you sweat too much. There's also a problem in that the waist/hip area tends to be made to hold a gut so it can look incongruously baggy around your hips sometimes, so you have to shop a bit. But being taller and bigger than normal, beggers can't be choosers.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i went shopping with my girlfriend two days ago, she must have called me fat 15 times. every t-shirt i tried on looked fine in the front but then stretched around my lats and looks like a plastic grocery store bag around my lower back. ****ing ridiculous.

i tried on jeans at j crew in my size (36x34) and i looked like one of those fruits from an emo band that like to wear women's jeans. the waist fit fine but it was like spandex on my legs.

jeans that fit me well come from american eagle and nautica. i cant get them anywhere else.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I'm probably much smaller than a lot of guys here, but I'm about 5'10, 29" waist, and 25.5" quads. Lucky Relaxed Bootleg Jeans in a 32" size fit me pretty well. They're sort of "fitted" I guess you'd say - they follow my legs but certainly aren't nuthuggers. I know they go up to at least 36", so maybe give those a try.

Also, if you like torn up jeans, I've got a pair of 32x32 Zuma bootcut jeans from Hollister that are huge in the legs (I could get my legs up another 5" and probably still not have issues with fit but they don't look stupidly big.

T-shirts on the other hand... ****e.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Haha, I also had the same problem, gained over 25lbs so far on my 1st cycle...

Can't fit comfortably in my 36'' pants anymore, ass is getting too big... 38''s here I come...

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I've always had the problem, probably from playing hockey all my life. Loose fitting works. I have a 30" waste but always buy 33-34 waist so they fit around my ass and thighs but are still a little snug. the waist will be loose but my jeans will never fall down. Even though they are expensive, certain Mavi and Seven's have been the best for me.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Same prob here. THE only jeans I have found are Mavi's at Nordstroms. They fit perfect. Everything else looks like spandex. Some "loose" fit pairs won't even go past mid quad. I wear a 36x34 also, I'll look at American Eagle and Nautica next time I'm at the mall.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister jeans. They are nice and baggy in all the right places for us Hollister/A&F models like myself.

AHAHAHHAHA.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think this is what you were going for on the post.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Too legit to quit!

I recommend wearing khakis, as some brands have baggy pant legs, adidas training pants, baggy jeans and also those pants from the 80s with all the designs on them.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Tailored jeans are pretty much getting down to be the only option. 27" quads and a 28" waist doesn't gel for pants that are supposed to fit.

Ok you have a 28" waist? Have I ever told you how much I hate you mullet? :icon_lol:

Jimmycat

Awards
Happy Days! I actually found a company that makes a decent pair that fits! I bought them from Aeropostale: Aéropostale - Guys: Denim : Search for Refine with . I bought the destroyed bootcut. The salesperson told me that virtually everypair will fit a bit different and I tried on a pair and BINGO...first try. The good thing is that they only set me back $29 bucks. Sorry....sometimes the simple things in life excite me.

My next post will be about the great toilet bowl cleaner I bought last week....:woohoo: