additions to member store

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Good to see bdcnutrition expanding to more essentials. Bump for chemo's service and dont expect anything less from the products being added on. congrats man. Sage

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yeah good stuff, if there was Optimum I'd be in heaven :D I should try that Pro Blend though, seems like a pretty good deal. :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
heard that on the Optimum weave :D guess we'll see... I've heard good things about the quality of the designer wheys and the problends though... *shrug* mebbe time to switch things up

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
the member store looks quite like 1fast400...coincidence? am I missing something?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
No way. 1fast is using something called oscommerce. Much more sophisticated then the member store SC. Not knocking it though. ;)

Havok

Awards
Draven you seem to know a lot about computers, well web design in general.

What do you do?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No way. 1fast is using something called oscommerce. Much more sophisticated then the member store SC. Not knocking it though. ;)
BDC is also oscommerce.

Ok now on to the nice new products we are being supplied with..

How much absorbtion do you think would come from the 19 Nor-cyp and teh 4AD-cyp if I injected it for my experiments than if I used the transdermal versions of 19 nor-cyp and 4AD-cyp?

Would they make a nice stack if used together?

Thanks.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Nice work chemo. I applaud your endeavoring efforts to expand BDC to a nutritional powerhouse.

Side note, draven, nice designs buddy!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Haha, my bad... he's changed it since the last time I looked. You're right it is oscommerce.
Didn't mean to come off sounding cocky bro. Sorry if I did. You know your stuff about computers, internet etc. I realized the store change VERY recently.

Draven

Awards
  • Established

Didn't mean to come off sounding cocky bro. Sorry if I did. You know your stuff about computers, internet etc. I realized the store change VERY recently.
It's all good. I never took it that way. :)