Teen Choice Awards - The Pvssification of America is Complete

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My god, they're making Kevin Federline famous. I cant pull my eyes away the horror. the horror. Chris Jerhoco just came on - he's all thin now...geez kids today...:)

BV

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Federline rocks man....... Haaa Haa you can ban me for that JOKE!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
The sooner we get 100% pvssified, the sooner we can go back to the 70's where guys like arnold were cool

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The sooner we get 100% pvssified, the sooner we can go back to the 70's where guys like arnold were cool
Spatch that's a good way to look at it, as everything runs in cycles. Perhaps once the IFBB starts going back to 70's style physiques as a standard for judging we'll get our real heroes back:)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
only quality part of the Teen Choice Awards is Dane Cook.

However even he cant override the yankees :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Forgive me, but what the hell are the teen choice awards and should I even care?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Spatch that's a good way to look at it, as everything runs in cycles. Perhaps once the IFBB starts going back to 70's style physiques as a standard for judging we'll get our real heroes back:)

No. Bad. I'm a fan of mass monsters.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Fedderline looks like a love child of Kid Rock and Eminem. He should be banished to a remote island.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There should be an intense marketing campaign to educate young women not to have sex with Kevin Fedderline or his clones. For the future mankind please do not reproduce with these people.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Could we get an answer from a woman on this forum...

What makes a homo like Kevin Fedderline "hot $hit"

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Gives women an opportunity to experiment sexually with someone feminine without going "all the way" to the other side. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
No. Bad. I'm a fan of mass monsters.
To each his own I guess - I like the look of the 'Golden Era' pros because its something that I could actually attain, despite my ecto-genetics.

Here you go, a gift of what the future of mankind will be like:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aam1pDl8wnM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at an issue of "teen people" over my sisters shoulder just now. Its worse then I thought. Its not like they the guys in it are the metro's i've been seeing (aka big arms but chicken legs). There all just a bunch of really skinny guys that look like they just busted out of a concentration camp. Is that the style? eww.

B4n3 0n3

There all just a bunch of really skinny guys that look like they just busted out of a concentration camp. Is that the style? eww.
Yup they are wack. Who cares though they think they are all cool right now wait till they are all prison *****es then we will see who is cool.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Dane Cook? Man...the nickelodeon kids should NOT even know who he is!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Gives women an opportunity to experiment sexually with someone feminine without going "all the way" to the other side. :D
I think you are right, especially with younger girls they are taught to respond to "non-threatening males". There is still hope as women age and their need for actual "monkey love" grows stronger!

I'll be waiting. It's the main reason I stay in shape, all those un satisfied women,.. it is such a shame that, I only have so much time on this planet!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup they are wack. Who cares though they think they are all cool right now wait till they are all prison *****es then we will see who is cool.
Every generation thinks they are cool with the previous thinking the next generation are idiots. But prison *****es? Those be eternal, yo!

fatbasturd

Awards
teen choice awards and this tool is up there grabbing his junk and
singing or whatever that was about he is a superstar... they had to bleep out half the crap he was saying

him and brittany need to go back to there trailer and shut up for the rest of there lives

B4n3 0n3

These dudes are walking around all feminized and it's like the most girly dude is the baddest one out there getting all the ladies. I would not do stuff like that to get chicks, if I did I would lose all respect for my self so I will just keep doing what I am doing. I think doing all that metro stuff can actually turn a dude gay just look at Lance Bass.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at an issue of "teen people" over my sisters shoulder just now. Its worse then I thought. Its not like they the guys in it are the metro's i've been seeing (aka big arms but chicken legs). There all just a bunch of really skinny guys that look like they just busted out of a concentration camp. Is that the style? eww.
Yep - its sad. just today a girl at work made a comment about a dude she saw at the gym:

"He's so skinny...it's SO hot..."

Almost threw up my tuna fish.

BV

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
These dudes are walking around all feminized and it's like the most girly dude is the baddest one out there getting all the ladies. I would not do stuff like that to get chicks, if I did I would lose all respect for my self so I will just keep doing what I am doing. I think doing all that metro stuff can actually turn a dude gay just look at Lance Bass.

lol@ Lance Bass.

Whatever their thing is. If it's to dress and act feminine, then let them do it. The girls will think it's cute for a while, than they'll want a real man that brings home the bacon. That's where we come in. I'm not threatened by this group, I find it sort of entertaining. :burg:

Mess

Awards
  • Established
To each his own I guess - I like the look of the 'Golden Era' pros because its something that I could actually attain, despite my ecto-genetics.

Here you go, a gift of what the future of mankind will be like:

YouTube - Kfed Lose Control Teen Choice Awards
OMG :blink: , NOOOO ITS NOT HAPENING, this is one bad ass effect of the global warming that people dont talk about.

this video should be baried on top of mount everest . i dont want my son to see this :frustrate .

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My advice to any young(normal) man looking for a wife in this once great country is to get a passport and look overseas until this bizarre phase of american female culture runs its course.

I went to a class reunion last month and 3 ex class mates were married to thai women and 1 was married to a mainlander chinese woman, he met while working in shanghai.
All four women were good looking and classy.

These guys were not losers in the traditional sense 2 were lawyers and the first wifes were good looking .

That doesn't work go for a good looking farmers daughter if you can find one(there will be several guys ahead of you)

B4n3 0n3

lol@ Lance Bass.

Whatever their thing is. If it's to dress and act feminine, then let them do it. The girls will think it's cute for a while, than they'll want a real man that brings home the bacon. That's where we come in. I'm not threatened by this group, I find it sort of entertaining. :burg:

Ya, I know there is no way to be threatend by these dudes. But maybe that is somehow the appeal they have to these chicks nowadays.:fool2: I think that I scare the ladies off these days. And then I am unlucky being a white dude because all the white girls that like the powerfull type of guys usally only date black dudes so I am SOL.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Every generation thinks they are cool with the previous thinking the next generation are idiots. But prison *****es? Those be eternal, yo!
I'm a member of the "metro-generation" and i think its homo.

BTW, whats with the freaky avatars?

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
I think you can still get chicks being big or metro or whatever the fu*k you are. You would be suprised that women arent only into physical appearances. In fact Im a muscular 5'10 210 and I dress Id say preppy and kinda trendy or whatever the h*ll. My point is where I live skinny guys dont get all the girls. I get all the girls. Joking, but really I think 70% of it is confidence. BTW F*ck K-fed. :FUfinger:

Bigballa

Awards
Ya, I know there is no way to be threatend by these dudes. But maybe that is somehow the appeal they have to these chicks nowadays.:fool2: I think that I scare the ladies off these days. And then I am unlucky being a white dude because all the white girls that like the powerfull type of guys usally only date black dudes so I am SOL.

Anabolicrhino said it excatly right when he said girls are taught to respond to "non-threatening males". It'll only be a matter of time until most girls will want a "real man" and not those pussified metro-types.

I have a really good friend. She's about a 8.5/10 looks wise (blond hair, blue eyes, C tits) that's dating one of these guys. We were talking the other day and she was complaining that this guy only likes to have sex with her once every 2 weeks. It really blew my mind when she said this. I knew these guys were pussies but I never thought they were this bad.

And B4n3 did you ever try to talk to these girls dating black guys? I'm asking because I used to date an athlete (girl) at my college. She had a couple teammates that dated black guys and we got into a conversation of their interracial relationships. They said that the black guys talked to them way more than the white guys did and were nicer. So it may not be a "powerful type" of issue more than they aren't getting attention from other guys. This also blew my mind because I don't have trouble talking to attractive girls anymore.

Ok enough of my rambling gotta get back to work. :aargh:

B4n3 0n3

And B4n3 did you ever try to talk to these girls dating black guys? I'm asking because I used to date an athlete (girl) at my college. She had a couple teammates that dated black guys and we got into a conversation of their interracial relationships. They said that the black guys talked to them way more than the white guys did and were nicer. So it may not be a "powerful type" of issue more than they aren't getting attention from other guys. This also blew my mind because I don't have trouble talking to attractive girls anymore.

Ok enough of my rambling gotta get back to work. :aargh:
Oh yea I have tried to talk to some of these type of girls before, they wouldn't give me shot at all they just seemed set on ONLY black guys. I guess the old saying must be true "once they go black they never go back." lol

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I have tried to talk to some of these type of girls before, they wouldn't give me shot at all they just seemed set on ONLY black guys. I guess the old saying must be true "once they go black they never go back." lol
While skin color/ethnicity really shouldnt matter at all - I do notice a lot more inter-racial couples these days. I think its a good thing in many ways, but sometimes when you talk to these girls 'they only date black guys', etc. I think its an issue of who the media portrays as 'the in thing' at the moment. Hip-hop and the rapper lifestyle is all over MTV - those guys are the 'ideal' today just like skin tight cheetah pants and big hair were back in the 1980's. Some of the bros my age might remember the hot chicks in high school that only wanted to date the big haired dude who played an Ibanez and acted like he was in Skid Row :)

BV

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
While skin color/ethnicity really shouldnt matter at all - I do notice a lot more inter-racial couples these days. I think its a good thing in many ways, but sometimes when you talk to these girls 'they only date black guys', etc. I think its an issue of who the media portrays as 'the in thing' at the moment. Hip-hop and the rapper lifestyle is all over MTV - those guys are the 'ideal' today just like skin tight cheetah pants and big hair were back in the 1980's. Some of the bros my age might remember the hot chicks in high school that only wanted to date the big haired dude who played an Ibanez and acted like he was in Skid Row :)

BV
You're showing your age. And mine.

Jesus Christ, when the **** did I turn into my father?

I can't stand metros or the women who go for them, but in the end these people are digging themselves their own holes. The women pull themselves out of the market until it's too late and their actual viable options for long term relationships are severely limited. The guys, well I don't know what will happen to them except to say that guy who supposedly might have killed the Ramsey girl looks like an aged metro. Go figure. And me, I'm gonna have me a nice foreign wife so I don't have to put up with the hell that has become Modern American Woman.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand metros or the women who go for them, but in the end these people are digging themselves their own holes. The women pull themselves out of the market until it's too late and their actual viable options for long term relationships are severely limited. The guys, well I don't know what will happen to them except to say that guy who supposedly might have killed the Ramsey girl looks like an aged metro. Go figure. And me, I'm gonna have me a nice foreign wife so I don't have to put up with the hell that has become Modern American Woman.
I got lucky - my fiancee is a great American girl who appreciates Italian dudes with semi big musculature:)

I dont think there's anything inherently wrong with wanting to dress nice, smell good, etc - but when it starts getting into guys who would rather be built like chicks...that's just freaky.

And K-Fed, as bad as things are I predict he'll fall flat on his face. He's a tool and even a metro can see that.

BV

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I got lucky - my fiancee is a great American girl who appreciates Italian dudes with semi big musculature:)
There are a few left. Only two I ever met I'd consider marrying. One just didn't work and the other isn't interested. But damn when I behave like a guy they liked it, and didn't ***** and moan. At least they aren't going for the Federline type either. There is still hope for American women and men. Precious little but it's there.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have a really good friend. She's about a 8.5/10 looks wise (blond hair, blue eyes, C tits) that's dating one of these guys. We were talking the other day and she was complaining that this guy only likes to have sex with her once every 2 weeks. It really blew my mind when she said this. I knew these guys were pussies but I never thought they were this bad.
LMAO I'm way hornier then that on PCT, let alone a cycle with some proviron to pick up where Test left off LOL.

Sadly, as a PE Teacher, I see the pussification every day. Many guys in my class don't want to sweat or even play the sports sometimes, I'm hoping I see one of these fvckers surprise me with a tackle during football units just once LOL, good thing I coach and I get to see some good down to earth kids who work their butts off and act like men, but they're outnumbered. They also wear those really gay pants that girls wear and even their parents complain about the work I assign, I'm like WTF, you don't want me to teach your children about fitness/BBing ?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
They also wear those really gay pants that girls wear and even their parents complain about the work I assign, I'm like WTF, you don't want me to teach your children about fitness/BBing ?
Oh my god man, tell me you dont mean Capri pants....

BV

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

BV
I was thinking the same thing, and I felt sick.

The only thing I used to avoid in PE was the square dancing. I ****ing hated that.

Bigballa

Awards

BV
I played sports in high school and I wouldn't even dream (nor want to) wear anything like that. First, coach would ream us for anything like that. I remember a kid got his ear pierced and the **** hit the fan at practice Mon morning. He made the kid do shuttles, sprints and stadiums the whole practice then told him to either take it out or get off his field and go with the cheerleaders. Secondly, you'd get teased horrendously by your fellow teammates. Guess neither of these things happens nowadays because it'd be lawsuit city.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

BV
I don't what they're called but they look metro/gay for sure. These are the same kids who don't dress up in fitness clothing and are horrified by the mile run LOL

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing, and I felt sick.

The only thing I used to avoid in PE was the square dancing. I ****ing hated that.
Yeah square dancing is really mind-numbing and not active enough. We have a teacher who teaches that at our school because she's straight by the book. I substituted square dancing with martial arts because they both accomplish the same thing according to state standards. Those teachers give the rest of us a bad name.

As far as the kids with those pants go, I do have to ask this. Do they have a strong father in the household ? No son of mine would be wearing that sh!t if I'm buying the clothes. These kids also have dyed black hair that is wavy and long. These kids are beyond repair LOL

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I don't what they're called but they look metro/gay for sure. These are the same kids who don't dress up in fitness clothing and are horrified by the mile run LOL
You should make them run 3 miles just for the sissy-ass look on their faces:)

BTW, Capri pants:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You should make them run 3 miles just for the sissy-ass look on their faces:)

BTW, Capri pants:

Looks like someone mistakingly put on Glen's trousers in their rush to get out after chewing the ol' arm off.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BV that was uncalled for. Now I gotta put on some oldschool Metallica and go find that Mike Zambidis video to redeem myself.
Yeah Ive been listening to InFlames and Lamb Of God straight for a week after seeing that video. I had to share the pain :D

BV

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BV that was uncalled for.:trout: Now I gotta put on some oldschool Metallica and go find that Mike Zambidis video to redeem myself. :head:
Listen to Ride the Lightning 3 times and you're forgiven :D

BV, those are the pants. Some of the teachers just can't help but make jokes about them in the lounge within our "clique" LOL.