going to the gym
- 08-15-2006, 11:47 AM
- 08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
- 08-15-2006, 11:58 AM
I go about three times a week. I only do low impact, because I don't want to lose any weight. I would actually like to gain some and I know muscle weighs more than fat.
08-15-2006, 12:00 PM
08-15-2006, 12:48 PM
08-15-2006, 01:07 PM
08-15-2006, 01:18 PM
08-15-2006, 01:47 PM
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
08-15-2006, 02:41 PM
08-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Viperspit
Do you have an extra room I could live in because my wife would probably divorce me........
08-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Usually I hit the gym about 4-5 times a week, now I only hitting about 3 if I'm lucky. Whats sad is I work at a gym everyday.
08-15-2006, 04:10 PM
08-15-2006, 04:12 PM
08-15-2006, 06:16 PM
08-15-2006, 06:48 PM
i've seen your pics. you're white, so stop it. let's play badminton or something. maybe a round of parchessi???Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
08-15-2006, 06:54 PM
08-15-2006, 07:00 PM
08-15-2006, 09:46 PM
08-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Right now I go three times per week because I'm doing full body workouts but generally I do an upper/lower split in which I go to the gym four times a week.
I believe there is another thread in which this is already discussed. I think it's a poll.
08-15-2006, 10:20 PM
08-15-2006, 10:42 PM
On cycle- 6 days a week for 2 hours each
off cycle- 5 days a week for around an hour and a half
the rest of the time i spend eating.
Similar Forum Threads
- By luka5 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 02:17 PM
- By cheezscott in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2008, 12:54 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:48 AM
- By Power Nutrition in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2004, 04:02 PM
- By Jarconis in forum PicsReplies: 44Last Post: 01-16-2004, 11:31 AM