Surgery... Can't lift for two weeks after
- 08-12-2006, 04:38 PM
- 08-13-2006, 02:29 PM
I had a Hydrocele while in college, my right testicle sac blew up to tha point I couldn't lay on my stomach. This was in a matter of a few weeks too. I seriously thought I had cancer and was going to die, but tha good news I lived to forever be called "Super Nut" by my housemates.
I know varicocele and hydrocele are similiar but I forget how and I'm pressed for time right now, so I'll get back to this. I'm pretty sure it was about two weeks until I could do light activity and close to a month before I felt I could seriously hit tha gym without worries due to tha swelling and stitches but YMMV... it's sorta similar to a vasectomy.
08-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah the doc told me after the ultrasound that it wasn't a hydrocele, which is worse I guess. He said I would have a couple stitches which would need to be removed in a couple days after. He said I could stand at work in only a few days but I can't lift anything for 2-3 weeks. said my sac would be swolen and be hard for a couple day after...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Marcinator in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2013, 01:11 PM
- By swtnycboy in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:24 AM
- By Pirate! in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2004, 06:38 PM
- By wimpy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:47 PM
- By juststarting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2004, 11:10 AM