Why "Certain" woman should NOT wear a thong!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You sure that even is a thong? A normal pair of underwear wouldn't fair too well in that situation.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
hmm she has a greater amount of energy stored than i do... I can still take her on!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
haha thats the picture to portray the Americans in the europeans vs americans picture. Its a shame to think thats how the world views the majority or the US

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but ADMIN looks pretty damn hot in his:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
So I'm sitting here thinking about it, and umm Viper how did you even have a picture like this in your computer???????

HMMM do you have something to tell us?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Admin, PM'd me that pic a while back. You see, it was a night where I was drinking a few beers and he thought he could entice me with his alpha male pheromones. Well long story short, I got a Gold membership outta the deal. ;)

So I'm sitting here thinking about it, and umm Viper how did you even have a picture like this in your computer???????

HMMM do you have something to tell us?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Admin, PM'd me that pic a while back. You see, it was a night where I was drinking a few beers and he thought he could entice me with his alpha male pheromones. Well long story short, I got a Gold membership outta the deal. ;)

Ha Ha I freaking choked on my food reading that!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What company has the audacity to make a thong that size. Pitbull, who is the chick in your av, those might be the best tits I've ever seen.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one here who sincerely misses the Adult forum?

I don't think so anymore!!!

PS- This is NOT in reference to the original post!!! More like a reference to the avatar with the well-stacked young lady...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I certainly miss it.
I had a ton of pics posted. Too bad you good folks can't enjoy...

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
an adult forum sounds great. you can never have too much tits and ass.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but ADMIN looks pretty damn hot in his:

:toofunny: That's sicker then the original pic, How much you guys wanna bet Jayhawkk is eyeing this pic for his next Avatar?