"The Hooters of the Coffee World" - Marylou's

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever been to one of these? I just saw a commercial for one for the first time and I WANT TO GO!!! Even though I don't drink coffee!!! A co-worker of mine said "it's the Hooters of coffee!!!"

Main site:

Marylou's Coffee

Photos...imagine what the TV commercials are like:

Marylou's Coffee

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Odd. If its like Hooters I guess you dont really go for the food since its terrible (atleast to me). Could always grab a cup of coffee from somewhere else first :rofl:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I used to like Marylous, for the attractive girls, almond-joy coffee, and the only drive thru where you can buy cigerettes. Not bad! (I dont smoke anymore)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have a tough time driving by a Marylou's w/o stopping. Awesome flavored ice coffee (like that Almond Joy, RR), and the possibility of oggling hot girls. But honestly, they usually aren't nearly as hot as advertised...at least not in Braintree, Weymouth or Cohasset.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a tough time driving by a Marylou's w/o stopping. Awesome flavored ice coffee (like that Almond Joy, RR), and the possibility of oggling hot girls. But honestly, they usually aren't nearly as hot as advertised...at least not in Braintree, Weymouth or Cohasset.

Yo, I'm from that area :) Hanover/Rockland
I've never been to the ones in weymouth or braintree but theres DEF gotta be some in cohasset!

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I'll take mine with extra cream please. :twisted:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yo, I'm from that area :) Hanover/Rockland
I've never been to the ones in weymouth or braintree but theres DEF gotta be some in cohasset!
I'm from further north (though still south of Boston). The girls at the Cohasset one are all from Hull. If you think about it, most Cohasset kids don't work.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm from further north (though still south of Boston). The girls at the Cohasset one are all from Hull. If you think about it, most Cohasset kids don't work.
LOL@ cohasset kids not working.
I love those beach towns man. The girls are cute, the houses are big, and the scenery is nice. Scituate & Cohasset, Hull is getting to be a little trashy though.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I'd go for the women, but as far as the coffee, i'd probably stick with SB.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Up in Maine near my vacation house, there is a topless coffee shop (can't recall the name right now). It's in the Rockland/Camden area. On weekend mornings, the line goes out the door.

Gumbo

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Up in Maine near my vacation house, there is a topless coffee shop (can't recall the name right now). It's in the Rockland/Camden area. On weekend mornings, the line goes out the door.

Gumbo
:yawn: :blink: :twisted:

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Wow. Anything like that in Chicago does anyone know? I'd loveeeeeeeee a topless coffee shop. All we have is boring SB and Caribou Coffee. Gross

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established

Gumbo

Iam from the east coast and we thought that place was the greatest find when we where 18.

Roadside Humor: Topless Donuts - My pic didnt' post

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if theyll start branching out down east :), even if its only a little east

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
When will those coffee houses (err women) hit the West Coast ? :twisted:

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
something to get me up in the morning....

get it .. up....

wow i'm retarded

Hey so who wants to go down on a business with me and make a topless coffee house out here in the burbs, make it 24 hour so we get all the drunks after the bars close.

holler- we can do it.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
something to get me up in the morning....

get it .. up....

wow i'm retarded

Hey so who wants to go down on a business with me and make a topless coffee house out here in the burbs, make it 24 hour so we get all the drunks after the bars close.

holler- we can do it.
Topless coffee huh? I guess you would have to give the barista's extra training on how NOT to spill coffee:twisted: