My new addiction, some may say..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To stay legal and not worry about SWAT kickin' my door in, I've been playing with airsoft products.. Yes, new-age BB guns that shoot plastic or paint BB's, built to scale of real weapons.. Funny thing 'cause I had an M16A1 paintball rifle in active duty in Ft. Hood, and I've seen a newer version of it on a website for damn-near half of what I paid for mine..

Anyone here into plinking? :study:

<--- My daughter holding a modified Steyr AUG, it fires paintballs.. ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some that I play with. I get to play with SIMS too which is pretty fun.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have a gun-junkie friend who is way into that, as well as the real deal.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh I do own a couple nice real ones (I have my FFL), but I can't run around the house shootin' everything.. :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't own a gun but i want a desert eagle, those things are SIC! I've only shot a .22 it was hard to believe it was a real gun the sound and the light weight of the gun.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a decent Tippman A5 w/ flatliner barrel, nitro tank, modified butt, few other things a buddy of mine did for me. I never really take it on any courses because they always regulate the air pressure of your guns..I just like shootin' birds and what not.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't own a gun but I love going to the mountains for some paintball shooting with friends and family, it's real fun !

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The newer version of my old paintball rifle!

They took off the clumsy tank and the Co2 canister and streamlined this mamajamma! Sexy, ain't it? :study:

I had a friend modify the AUG, red-dot scope, 60 round mag, uses green gas which lasts longer than carbon, and is less expensive.. I'm thinking of having the electric mod done soon, just gotta find a motor that'll fit in the stock..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The newer version of my old paintball rifle!

They took off the clumsy tank and the Co2 canister and streamlined this mamajamma! Sexy, ain't it? :study:

I had a friend modify the AUG, red-dot scope, 60 round mag, uses green gas which lasts longer than carbon, and is less expensive.. I'm thinking of having the electric mod done soon, just gotta find a motor that'll fit in the stock..
That's a sick gun BPF!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i have a green gas MAC 11....had lots of fun with that thing.

Piantball on the other hand is not a good hobby(fun as hell) but gets expensive as you get more and more obsessed, thinking back I dropped so much money on p-ball years back.....i'd be a wealthy dude if i saved all of that. Now i have two HIGH end guns fed by super expensive nitro tanks and halo-b's just collecting dust in my room cause i dont play anymore. I might have to clean everything and put it on ebay.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
hey, whoa, i was thinking about getting an airsoft gun because recently there's been an invasion of squirrels in my backyard. they "bark" in the morning and the evenings so i just want to shoot them in the tail once in a while. so i went on ebay and checked out those airsoft guns. you think they're worth anything?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out affordableairsoft.com for some very good priced products.. Probably more humane when dealing with vermin, I like practicing with moving targets.. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SIMS? Enlighten me..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
SIMS? Enlighten me..
It's refered to as SIMS, but it's real name is Simunitions. It is a training tool developed for military and law enforcement training. It's about as realistic as you can get without the danger for injury and/or death. Conversions for the weapons that an officer would carry on any given day are installed. The conversions fit right into the officers duty weapon and will only allow Simunitions to be fired from them. Simunitions is basically real ammunition, but with a soap tip like projectile that leaves a mark, much like a paint ball would.

Here's the official site you can check out...
/////// SIMUNITION ---------> Training for the real world <--------------

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
My favorite is at ****'s sporting goods or whereever they sell sporting goods, and get the single pump plastic bb gun that comes with the sticky target, they just roll down the target into a tray. Once you get good there's no picking up and it fun shooting something. Still need to get my foyd card, so I can have some real fun.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the paintball game a while, thinking of getting back in? What new guns are out and where to shop?!
bEsIdes EBAY?