Funniest Post You've Seen On here

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What's the funniest post you've ever seen on here, it could also be a thread if you want. For me it would have to be when mulletsoldier said "Silly Ubi, if you were a peener you'd say *squirt* and *pee* and *I like to sleep in vaginas*" LMFAO I just about fell out of my chair laughing when i read that.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I find this more sad than funny but beeze had in his sig...

"I've been on m1t for 10 days now. I have only gained 1 lb and its not muscle. Do you have to lift on this stuff for it to work or something?"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the funniest post you've ever seen on here, it could also be a thread if you want. For me it would have to be when mulletsoldier said "Silly Ubi, if you were a peener you'd say *squirt* and *pee* and *I like to sleep in vaginas*" LMFAO I just about fell out of my chair laughing when i read that.
I aim to please. I made a thread with all the nonsense that Saluu guy said, one he talked about turning gay was pretty damn funny.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/46387-saluu-monkey-boys-greatest-hits.html?highlight=Saluu's+Greatest+Hits

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh great he was Canadian, makes us all look bad, what a twat.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think there are about 8-9 guys on this board that deliberately turn serious threads into one-liner roasts... and I love every minute of it... :D