Most Disgusting Things Your Dog Has Ever Done

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Dogs do some nasty stuff. Whats the nastiest thing your dog ever did?

I'll share the 4 worst things my Doberman has done.

4. Eating cat ****. When my cat was indoors he would do this. Once he came up to me with a big grin and I was petting him, and his breathed almost knocked me down. Upon further examination I noticed cat feces caked all in his back teeth. Talk about a **** eating grin!

3. Licking dried, caked urine from the toilet bowl base.

2. Eating string which dangled from his ass, that I had to pull out.

And the number one disgusting thing my dog has ever done:

Once when I had a cold, I hocked up a big loogey of snot into the toilet. Zeus promptly swallowed it right out of the toilet bowl. SLURRRRRP!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry but part of my court findings makes it an item I can not discuss.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
My dog is more into the sinister plotting scene than the disgusting scene, can't say he's done anything like yours has.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Dogs do some nasty stuff. Whats the nastiest thing your dog ever did?

I'll share the 4 worst things my Doberman has done.

4. Eating cat ****. When my cat was indoors he would do this. Once he came up to me with a big grin and I was petting him, and his breathed almost knocked me down. Upon further examination I noticed cat feces caked all in his back teeth. Talk about a **** eating grin!

3. Licking dried, caked urine from the toilet bowl base.

2. Eating string which dangled from his ass, that I had to pull out.

And the number one disgusting thing my dog has ever done:

Once when I had a cold, I hocked up a big loogey of snot into the toilet. Zeus promptly swallowed it right out of the toilet bowl. SLURRRRRP!!
That's just groooosss.:blink:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a dog (male) that was oddly enough, REALLY fond of male cats. I guess being the only dog on the farm, he had to have something to get his rocks off, but why a male cat of all things?:blink:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to be able to top the previous posts, but my dog does some annoying things...

When I get up at night, I have to hide my pillows under the covers, or else I'll come back, and he'll be licking my pillow, making a big wet spot.

His other annoying habbit is to take wet dog toys, and drop them in my underwear, when I'm sitting in the bathroom.

He also growls at my wife when she tries to get out of bed in the morning, then barks at her and chases her from the kitchen to the garage when she's trying to go to work in the morning.

-Tinytoad