pretty sure i have low test

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan8

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you know if you have low test levels and what kind of doctor am i supposed to see or what am i supposed to do about it (doctor being the last resort)
and what would a doctor do?

thanks

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
just go to your normal doctor and ask him to run a test for it. I havent done it myself but my next checkup I am going to ask him to do it.

Shouldnt be a last resort alot of people do it.

Why do you feel you have low test?

khan8

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so just ask my mom to set up an aoppointment with the doctor for a test level test, but what do you guys should i say without making it sound like i want some free chemicals lol (my parents might think that i know, stupid)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think you have low test khan?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You go to a doc specifically saying you thnk you have low test and they will think you're automatically trying to get rx for test. Trying to cycle AS and get bloodwork right after will usually be caught too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you? What symptoms do you have that leads you to believe you may have low test?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
He's 14-15 if my memory is correct. It does sound as though you just want to get test khan...

khan8

Banned
Awards
  • Established
umm no im not just trying to get test and i dont feel like naming why i think i have low test on here but i will try to get a test then next time i see the doc thanks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
15 years old. Not that it's impossible but you're already 6 feet tall so puperty as a whole has kicked in :p

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
umm no im not just trying to get test and i dont feel like naming why i think i have low test on here but i will try to get a test then next time i see the doc thanks
Well than maybe we don't feel like reading about your problems. Think twice in the future before you ask for help again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do B, I thrive on other people's miseries even if they are just percieved and not based in reality. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like a teddy bear. Right before I set it on fire.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a WAR inside my head. If it doesn't take a day off...I'll be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.