LMAO! funny steroid debate

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you think you get that extra 10%? You inject it in your ass...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Where do you think you get that extra 10%? You inject it in your ass...
Sounds like a great sig to me.

"You know how you give 110%, where do you think you get that extra 10%? You inject it in your ass." - Steven Colbert

Of course, this does trend towards the conversation you and Viperspit have been having lately.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****....that's funny!! Funny that the WWE claims they're going test all their athletes for steroids...yeah OK.

What is Batista, 6'5", 317lbs? lol...

And Hogan back in the ring, looking exactly the same as he did 15 years ago? He's not on HRT, naaaww:)

BV

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
damn Jay I was gonna say the same thing.. no quoteing for me lol

guess Ill have to go with the Kangaroo on crack..

that was great

B4n3 0n3

Oh ****....that's funny!! Funny that the WWE claims they're going test all their athletes for steroids...yeah OK.
Yea I caught that too. I always thought at the WWE they passed out the roids to all their athletes.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
you wouldn't denie them to a diabetic with a headache would u?

good post,

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
How about this one:

Colbert 1: "Aren't athletes using performances enhancing drugs setting a dangerous precendent for the youth?"

Colbert 2: "Any kid who has the attention span to make that connection is already on ritalin anyway."
:toofunny:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
LMAO

that was nicley done i must say, looks like he spent some time on some forums with the mon wed thurs fri thing.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
hey gang!! unlike practically all of you guys, i'm running on 56k modem. so, what're some highlights of the debate??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Dazzlin. I'll see if I can get a scipt version to post.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
LMAO

that was nicley done i must say, looks like he spent some time on some forums with the mon wed thurs fri thing.
or his writters :), but yea they probably did, google probably helped out a bit ha