XBox - Not just a game to these idiots

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That is just disturbing, 29 year old guy killing over Xbox is pretty sick and lame.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the Xbox had much to do with it. He'd kill you for loose change I'm pretty sure.

B4n3 0n3

I don't think the Xbox had much to do with it. He'd kill you for loose change I'm pretty sure.
Yea, exactly. The guy was mad that he got ripped offf and decided to kill the theifs. The media grabbed on to the fact that an XBOX had something to do with it and made people think that's what it was about. They took some of the guys clothes as well as the XBOX so they could have called it the "clothing murder" but that would not have been as sensational.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
i once killed a man over 30 grams of protien... no really thats ****in sick. To bad you could only fry this guy once.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i once killed a man over 30 grams of protien... no really thats ****in sick. To bad you could only fry this guy once.
It's from the Roid Rage Nicky LOL, I've killed for 1 serving of Cell-Tech myself.

flytrapcan: You're right on the money, reading this a little closely shows us how sick this ****er really is and he's probably the type of guy who fights little kids on the street because they looked a him.

Beating 2 people to death when they're sleeping is horrendous, cowardly, and insane. I hope this guy gets what he deserves in jail, the death penalty would be too easy for him.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Halo 2 is the schnizzle...I might kill for it.