new to the board

newbe

Awards
i am over from outlaw have been there for a couple of years. just wanted to say hi.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Newbe,

We just started over at Outlaw.

GREAT to see you over here at AM!

This is a really good place to learn and share your experinces.

CROWLER

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM! this place rocks. no doubt abt that :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM. Lot's of good knowledgeable people around here. enjoy.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
welcome newbe and you can ignore the guys above as they stick to that stuff between themselves :D :donut:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Durka durka! (welcome)

jonboon

Awards
Hey, im Boon, my friend Smeton recommended i start reading here on the best way to work out, so here i am, sayin hi!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey, im Boon, my friend Smeton recommended i start reading here on the best way to work out, so here i am, sayin hi!
Welcome. Let me just start off tellin ya all you need to know: workout naked. Yup. That is the secret. Even with a crappy diet major gains can be achieved by allowin your "meat and two veg" to breathe and share in the hard work. Yes, it is late, I should be in bed and I have fallen into another "Crowler Cookie Coma".

jonboon

Awards
Welcome. Let me just start off tellin ya all you need to know: workout naked. Yup. That is the secret. Even with a crappy diet major gains can be achieved by allowin your "meat and two veg" to breathe and share in the hard work. Yes, it is late, I should be in bed and I have fallen into another "Crowler Cookie Coma".

thats a great idea, i guess i should assume its better to chat online naked? i'll try that now...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
thats a great idea, i guess i should assume its better to chat online naked? i'll try that now...
You will not regret it. :dance: