Do you wear make-up?

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So certain substances I have ingested have caused a little acne…. On my face.

I don’t mind a little acne… it’s for a worthy cause… I just don’t want to see it.

It’s embarrassing actually.

I live with my GF and I asked her for something to *cover* the blemish (thinking back to junior high and >tinted Clearasil

A nanosecond later I have covergirl outlast foundation concealing the blemish.

That’s what my GF gave me to use.

Does anyone else use make-up to cover zits?

Or should I start shopping around for a doc to perform my male to female sexual reassignment surgery…….

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've done it for pictures and such. told her to swear on her mother that she would never tell a soul, lol.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Re: Do wear use make-up?

To quote the classic movie "40 year old virgin"-
"This is the first of three conversations which lead to you telling us you're gay.":lol:

Just kidding. My personal view is unless you're an actor or a model or something that requires the use of make up, I would not use it. It's not that I'm insecure with my manhood, or anything like that. I just think as a man, it's just wrong and kinda vain. We spend so much time worrying about our looks with bodybuilding being so narcissistic anyway, there should be a line somewhere that we shouldn't cross. Kinda like over tweased eyebrows- some things just look wrong on a man. But that's just my opinion- to each his own. Whatever you're comfortable with is the bottom line, and f what anyone else thinks. And if Beelze wants to wear blush and eyeshadow to the gym on leg day, more power to him.:rofl:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had an OXY10 (benzoyl peroxide) acne cream that was actually a foundation color. It would treat my acne and cover it just like a base make-up would.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Re: Do wear use make-up?

To quote the classic movie "40 year old virgin"-
"This is the first of three conversations which lead to you telling us you're gay.":lol:

Just kidding. My personal view is unless you're an actor or a model or something that requires the use of make up, I would not use it. It's not that I'm insecure with my manhood, or anything like that. I just think as a man, it's just wrong and kinda vain. We spend so much time worrying about our looks with bodybuilding being so narcissistic anyway, there should be a line somewhere that we shouldn't cross. Kinda like over tweased eyebrows- some things just look wrong on a man. But that's just my opinion- to each his own. Whatever you're comfortable with is the bottom line, and f what anyone else thinks. And if Beelze wants to wear blush and eyeshadow to the gym on leg day, more power to him.:rofl:
if you look closely, i'm wearing pink panties during the squat vid.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi my name is Jayhawkk and I wear...I wear revlon!
*claps*

I'm so glad I got that out.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I have to tweeze my eyebrows to keep them from fusing into one.

People tell me that I am still manly.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I use a concealer stick to cover up dark circles under my eyes.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
lol this is all so great!

lol beelze. i see nothing wrong with some zit coverage as long as its done well and no one can tell. dont tell anyone you are wearing concealer though!

bio- who wouldnt pluck a "potential" unibrow? i dont think anyone could criticize anyone on that one :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with plucking a unibrow, i do however find it nasty when a guy get's his eye brows waxed or plucks the sh#t out of them so they look like they belong on a women. As far as the make up thing, i guess it's ok as long as it's only a little on zits and your not dressing up in drag :run: . Although Beezle would make a purdyyyyyyyyy lady:icon_lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
While I don't wear make up myself, I can see wearing some foundation to cover up imperfections for photoshoots. Eye shadow/mascara on the other hand...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was in my late teens early 20's I had the making of a light unibrow. My girlfriend (future x-wife) at the time was a cosmetologist/beautician. We waxed my brow a couple/few times over a years time period or so. Still to this day, 20 years later it has never really come back. My poor son inherited it but won't dare go near that 'gay' stuff. In the eighties, long hair days, guys going to beauty salons was not gay.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
This is a funny azz thread. WELL since everyone else came clean lol.... My wife is a hair dresser so my hair is always perfect, she always cleans up my eye brow, she picks my back/face if I ever get any blackheads. Some woman at my work thought I was gay when I first started lol.... BUT I have never put makeup on you Sissy's LOLOL......

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Ghey thread of the Week award :icon_lol:

Next thing you know, you'll be sipping a latte with the girls while getting a pedicure.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
This is a funny azz thread. WELL since everyone else came clean lol.... My wife is a hair dresser so my hair is always perfect, she always cleans up my eye brow, she picks my back/face if I ever get any blackheads. Some woman at my work thought I was gay when I first started lol.... BUT I have never put makeup on you Sissy's LOLOL......
I know your pain. My wife also works in a salon and hits my blackheads when I get them. That isn't that bad, but she is constantly trying to get me to do other metrosexual crap. And when we were first dating and still new(and I would do anything for the booty), she talked me into getting these ridiculous highlights that I still hear about from my friends. That was 7 years ago.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I know your pain. My wife also works in a salon and hits my blackheads when I get them. That isn't that bad, but she is constantly trying to get me to do other metrosexual crap. And when we were first dating and still new(and I would do anything for the booty), she talked me into getting these ridiculous highlights that I still hear about from my friends. That was 7 years ago.

I feel your pain buddy I did the SAME THING!!!! hahahah

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pitt, this is not your Group Session. Please do not feel the need to share your homo experiences with us.
thank you :D

Viper I thought we weren't going to bring up the "hot tub" incident between you and your personal trainer?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Viper I thought we weren't going to bring up the "hot tub" incident between you and your personal trainer?

yea, well he got me hooked on ALRI and I didn't have the cash, so.......

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea, well he got me hooked on ALRI and I didn't have the cash, so.......
Does FNF know she has a DL bro? :rofl: No seriously concelaer is no good unless its oxy10 other than that u need high heels and aqua net, and tight spandex to go with your Poison outfit, or bad wig and loud red lipstick

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Never worn makeup or anything like that, I like to go with the ugly, quiet, potentially dangerous loner look.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This zit is more of the cystic type… very red.

Not just a little superficial blemish.

If it continues I’ll run accutane and be done with it.

I do not embrace the metro sexual lifestyle.

Hell… I don’t even shave my chest.

I just don’t want to walk around with a big red spot on my face.

Now if you will excuse me… I‘m going out.

I need to find my covergirl foundation……

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established

in all seriousness "MAC : select cover-up" is amazing. kicks the covergirl crap out of the water

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in all seriousness "MAC : select cover-up" is amazing. kicks the covergirl crap out of the water

Thanks for the tip… my.. um.. girl will switch right away.

Are we trading make-up tips?

OK.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

I'd think about doing accutane long and hard...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thinks to self "ooh yeah, how you like that accutane? take it all you dirty little acne med. you like it long and hard my little bump remover? yeah you do........"

nope, don't get it.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Ziricote

thinks to self "ooh yeah, how you like that accutane? take it all you dirty little acne med. you like it long and hard my little bump remover? yeah you do........"

nope, don't get it.
Oh thank God. At first I thought Accutane was a french dude or something.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
1.I do not embrace the metro sexual lifestyle.

2.Hell… I don’t even shave my chest.

3.I just don’t want to walk around with a big red spot on my face.

4.Now if you will excuse me… I‘m going out.

5.I need to find my covergirl foundation……
1. Embrace no, embodies yes.

2. He waxes it, less stubble.

3. He just wants to walk around with, eyeliner, foundation, lip gloss, and nail polish

4. $1.00 cosmo nite at the local watering hole?

5. .....and red pumps.

:icon_lol: (Just playin bro!)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - I know this thread is about Ubi.

Where's that Queen at???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dude you don't need make-up. $5 and you clear the pimple and cover it.

Oxy Cover is an effective acne-pimple medication which clears pimples fast. Oxy Cover is maximum strength for the more stubborn cases that do not respond to mild acne treatments. This is how Oxy Cover works effectively to treat pimples.

* Kills acne bacteria that cause pimples: Unlike acne medicines which fight pimples only with keratolytic action, the Benzoyl Peroxide in Oxy Cover actually kills the acne bacteria that cause pimples.
* Helps dry up excessive oil: When applied to pimple areas Oxy Cover helps dry up excessive oil.
* Helps unblock pores: Oxy Cover helps keep skin clear by helping to unblock pores which have become clogged with blackheads and oily secretions.
* Hides pimples: oxy cover is a flesh tone, odourless, greaseless cream that covers up acne pimples while it treats them. This special Oxy Cover formula has this additional benefit.

This is different from Oxy 10 since the beige color could camouflage the redden pimple. Except the color, the active ingredients in the product would be the same as Oxy 10. The name cover indicate the camouflage function of the product.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
i've done it for pictures and such. told her to swear on her mother that she would never tell a soul, lol.
Of course you don't mention the times you and I have gone out. That red lipstick looks great on you, but it looks even better when it's on my nuts. :lol:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I was in my late teens early 20's I had the making of a light unibrow. My girlfriend (future x-wife) at the time was a cosmetologist/beautician. We waxed my brow a couple/few times over a years time period or so. Still to this day, 20 years later it has never really come back. My poor son inherited it but won't dare go near that 'gay' stuff. In the eighties, long hair days, guys going to beauty salons was not gay.

OMG I loved all those bands in the 80s, I still have cassettes of thier music I break it out to drive my kids crazy once in awhile.In the mid 80s I had long black spikey hair ala Nikki Sixx and I did wear eyeliner all of us headbangers did.there isn't anything wrong with some cover up on a zit, I'll be damned if I'm gonna dedicate myself in the gym and kitchen to look good just to have some nasty zit attract all the attention.Narcasistic? of course most of are to some extent.