Do things seem slow on the board?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all:

Just noticing it seems that feedback etc has slowed down. I read some posts on how logs etc have slowed down and not as many are done anymore. Just wondering if this has to do with feedback replys slowing down. I think the reason most people do a log or review on here is to get feedback positive or negative etc. But lately it seems like we all reply to the same few logs or questions and the rest of the topics are just the poster posting questions or updates. What do you guys think. I love reading the reviews and would like to see as many as possible as this is where I learned the most on the board.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess it has no one replied to this thread and only 9 supp review logs got replied to today and only 4 from the cycle section got responses even in the weightloss and bulking forum which used to be busy 4 responses for weight loss and just two for bulking all day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been discussed recently a few times, and I have noticed it as well. It would seem the board is in a transitional period right now, where we have ALOT of guests, but unfortunately not many of those guests are turning over into members. Also, it is the summer, people are not inside as much and are occupying their time with other things.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about all that and really don't give a $hit. I wanna hear about your new Avy, that's a good look on you Mullet. You're one handsome dude :D

This has been discussed recently a few times, and I have noticed it as well. It would seem the board is in a transitional period right now, where we have ALOT of guests, but unfortunately not many of those guests are turning over into members. Also, it is the summer, people are not inside as much and are occupying their time with other things.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of new avatar...

"We are Coneheads, we are from France!"

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definatly summer, during the year I post MUCH more, but in summer im working close to 50hours every week so I am not on as much. Also don't get to the gym as much in the summer :( o well, just gotta make up for it in the fall/winter :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about all that and really don't give a $hit. I wanna hear about your new Avy, that's a good look on you Mullet. You're one handsome dude :D
Yes, that is me. My real name is Hubert Dorsfelder, leader of the Mullitia. If you click on the link below I will allow you to join peacefully, if not you WILL be assimilated.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Summertime. Same pattern over the last 4 years :)

Come fall, winter and srping, bumpin. Nature of the biz.
I was going to say that. Now my gym is super busy I was joking with another regular in my gym about that. Alot of new faces for summer. Why do they start working out in summer FOR summer?:toofunny:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say that. Now my gym is super busy I was joking with another regular in my gym about that. Alot of new faces for summer. Why do they start working out in summer FOR summer?:toofunny:
Why stretch your hamstrings on a squat rack, why drink pop at the gym, why smoke before you go in, why end a cardio session with Mcd's. most people are idiots in the gym one way or another. My gym just got better as it bought out the "hardcore gym in town".

It is slower in here, het admin knows best tho, id better get smart or take a few months off. lol:nutkick: :woohoo:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This makes a bit of a change, most forums that I've been on before always get really busy at summer. With all the people frantically trying to get in shape atm I'm kind of half expecting to see a "I took 'x' and now I have no libido etc" thread by the end of the summer now...

R

rocknroll

Awards
Summertime. Same pattern over the last 4 years :)

Come fall, winter and srping, bumpin. Nature of the biz.
Makes sense. And you would know the pattern. I too was wondering why it seemed so slow, especially over the last week or two. July is VERY MUCH the time people take vacations and as mentioned, it's nice outside and people are being active...