Booty call or am I an idiot?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
On the way from work I get a call from a girl I know. We’ve never been on a date, just hang out few times, I haven’t seen her for a month at least. So, her offer to get together was a surprise to me. She also said she wouldn’t mind to spend night at my place. Sounds like a booty call to me.
Long story short we didn’t have sex that night. She didn’t feel comfortable, she said. We ended up sleeping in the same bed, naked… There were a lot of kissing and touching, but nothing more. I’m confused. How can you be comfortable to spend night at someone’s place who you don’t hardly know, but not comfortable to do anything else. I don’t get it. Am I missing something?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
She has issues........the question is whether you want to be involved in them or not.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
what did you do before (bar or something?) or did she just go and chill at your house?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

You missed out on a piece of ass! :D
LMAO :rofl:

She's looking for serious relationship and I mentioned to her few months back that I'm not. That's probably why we never went out. And that's why I thought she wants piece of ass when she called me, because this is all I can give her. She called me today again, but I'm not sure if I want to see her again.
When I took her home next morning, I told her again nothing serious is going to happen between us, She said she don't care.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
what did you do before (bar or something?) or did she just go and chill at your house?
I was on the way from Chicago (driving semi) when she called. I said I'll park my truck go home take a shower then will pick you up, she asked me if she can see me sooner. So, I picked her up on the way home, but I couldn't go out untill I get home take a shower and what not. We ended up staying home, had few drinks...
****ing women, more time I spend with them, more I get confused.

darko

Awards
I agree with yeahright it sounds like she has issues. BEWARE! I would rather have someone :nutkick: than have blue balls.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the blue ball statement above ^

how do you sleep naked next to someone without having sex? interesting.....

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is the correct answer
She wanted to have sex but she didn't want you to think of her as only booty call material.
She thought she would show you the goods and you would melt.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
how do you sleep naked next to someone without having sex?
it helps to have a flexible definition of "sex"....

I sleep naked next to my sweetie every night (for the last 2+ months), and we're still waiting (but it's not like nothing's happening...).

9 days...!

precious_roy

Awards
She wanted to have sex but she didn't want you to think of her as only booty call material.
Thats correct. You fell pray to what is known as the "last minute resistance" or LMR. Girls usually put up a wall right before sex as a natural defense to being labeled a "slut" (I don't like that word, but its the best description I have). There are many techniques you can use to avoid this.

Do you know what the Mystery Method is? If not, check it out; it could prove informative...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You slept in the same bed as this girl, naked, and you didn't get anything? Mankind - 0, Insecure women - 1

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have one word for ya :

SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me she had nothing better to do and wanted to be with anyone who could pick her up right away, like she didnt want to go home for some reason. Stay clear, she is wacked!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you missed out. She was teasing you with it to see if you'd be all over it. If you tried and she didn't go for it that's one thing, but if you both just layed there waiting for someone to make a move, then the proper move would have been......

T-Bag

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
that girl is :twisted:

I'd give it one more shot though. Thats just how I roll; sounds like a nice oportunity to work of you player kung fu :bruce1:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What a **** tease! lol Sound like it WAS a booty call but she didn't feel comfortable going through with it, probably her first time doing that kinda thing, still can you say...BLUE BALLS!?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha samething happend to me...but the thing was she was being a tease. She knew I had a girl and wanted to tease me till I dumped her. Now I have sex with both of them. If I was you I would stay away from her I mean if all you want is sex go get a girl for that, and that only. She seems like a tease to get you wanting to do more then sex.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I hate teases.

Last edited by a moderator:
toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I say dont bother, she is a weirdo............

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You might be right, except I didn't melt. Interesting enough phone calls haven't stopped since that night. I finally answered last night. She wanted to see me again. Umm, most likely not gonna happen.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh, I do it all the time being married...We just have hallway sex. When we walk past each other down the hallway we just say, **** you.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I still say ya shoulda T-Bagged er :dance:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Either tea-bagged or a dutch oven.. :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I would be sooo mad, id just level with her, your in my bed naked and were not gonna fk?, lol tough call man sounds like she didnt want to be alone, or shes using you to make her feel wanted/ loved but shes just not horny. Noone likes to be used, if you hang out give her your expectations, then none can be let down.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I would be sooo mad, id just level with her, your in my bed naked and were not gonna fk?, lol tough call man sounds like she didnt want to be alone, or shes using you to make her feel wanted/ loved but shes just not horny. Noone likes to be used, if you hang out give her your expectations, then none can be let down.
She keeps calling me every day, but I won't put out any more, drives her nuts. :D
I was honest with her when I told her several months ago that She shouldn't expect anything more then sex from me, so I don't know wtf was she thinking that night.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone here missed a very feasible reason...
This happened to a friend of mine, chick always wanted to come over fool around a little, stay the night but never have sex. Well he found out from one of the girls friends that she has HERPES and thus does not want to spread them around

Same thing happened to me and I figurd the girl just didn't feel comfortable at my house b/c my roomates are *******s to girls (and somehow they get laid all the time, I don't get it). So one night I suggested going over to her house and I got up mid fool around to urinate. Sitting on the sink in her bathroom was a prescription for Valtrex.... needless to say I left and put her number under 'ignore' in my phone, along with some other psycho's

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
This happened to a friend of mine, chick always wanted to come over fool around a little, stay the night but never have sex. Well he found out from one of the girls friends that she has HERPES and thus does not want to spread them around
:jaw: AWWW Nawwww hell nawww!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This is always been my concern about not to get some ****. I've been very picky who I sleep with (or not for that matter :D)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
BUZZKILL

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Freaked out a little, didn't ya?:run:

But, yea, this **** is no joke.
Hell no that sh1t is no joke! That crap is for life!

Its definitely a good thing your picky about your girlies man. You never know who may have what.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being picky isn't going to do you a lot of good, it all comes down to getting a girlfriend... and making her get tested

My friend has this theory that some super religous women biochemists engineered std's to keep guys monogomous (did I spell that right?)
Sometimes I wonder if he is right...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I guy at work told me that earwax will irratate any std condition she may have. Like not a lot, but just any or a little. He said that if you just take a quick swipe in your ear with your finger, and then rub her beaver and she has an std, then it will burn like hell.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
herpes is zitty bagage for life and a condom dont mean s$%t, id never be able to hit it, just cause its been suggested *shudder*.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guy at work told me that earwax will irratate any std condition she may have. Like not a lot, but just any or a little. He said that if you just take a quick swipe in your ear with your finger, and then rub her beaver and she has an std, then it will burn like hell.
lol, so there is the before sniff w/ your finger before you go down and now the before wipe, lol

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I have some buddies tell me this that were in Nam. I thought and still think it may be b.s. He swore they did that over there to be safe, cause a lot of times the commie women would hide sharp objects inside them to shred you up if you went in head first. :blink:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This is evidence to suggest SOME woman are absolutely crazy....
Cant say id put a scalpel blade in my hammer, what happened to the good ole frying pan to the back of the unsuspecting head?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I remember things like this everytime I miss being single!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahha...I won't ask.

But,I do have a solution....Make a weak transdermal testosterone base solution and offer her a "back rub" with it....hahaha. she'll wanna screw you so much you're gonna run like an ethiopian who sees an ice cream truck.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hahha...I won't ask.

But,I do have a solution....Make a weak transdermal testosterone base solution and offer her a "back rub" with it....hahaha. she'll wanna screw you so much you're gonna run like an ethiopian who sees an ice cream truck.
LOL Yea, I hear you. I have a bottle of 4-ad/1-t mixed, sitting waiting for me. :)
It never happened to me before, it's why I was confused, thinking if I did something wrong... Whatever, I'm over it.