need help with e gold

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
How do you mean? Fund it with cash is my first thought.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I dont get what your asking? A credit card/debit card??

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
WhatsaRoid?, i would go with paypal, in egold , it supossed that you buy gold or that youre transactions are backed up by gold , a lot of people use it but a lot more use paypal.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol dude type in e-gold... Internet payments, 100% backed by gold lol..but yea I need info on my e gold account..hmm I guess I should cal them but I work 5am to 9 pm..oh wait I think I can e mail em...thanks anyway guys...I would have thought you guys would have known tho. No matter reps to those that posted.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This thread is freaking hilarious.

What - you got a PM bro.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - PM me.

I can't PM you for some reason.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I uhh, you can send me all your CC/ATM info and I would be willing to set it up for a small fee. After that I have some Nigerian treasure to get taken out of the country and converted. We'll talk more later.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I uhh, you can send me all your CC/ATM info and I would be willing to set it up for a small fee. After that I have some Nigerian treasure to get taken out of the country and converted. We'll talk more later.

Jay that's what I like about you, you're always willing to help your fellow man :D:twisted:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
So that was your e-mail I got. ;) I think you sent to the wrong person, or did you? :think:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh What you have to go to funding options and set up an account with the online exchangers bro... They are there and will charge a 5-15% fee for funding your expenses...