Book review

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I dont believe asking about a book is against board rules, but has anyone read "Anabolics 2006?"

If asking this is agains board rules, my bad. (and please include the ban on talking about steroid refrences in the "board rules" thread if this thread is deleted please)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I have a signed copy. :)

Honestly, it's probably a good book for beginners. It seems that Bill covered some things extensively, while others he just skimmed over (which is really unfortunate in some areas)probably due to deadlines.

See if you could score a used one.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spatch I would say for you- its a great read so you can be EDUCATED on the subject. NOW practically, ethically I say its A bad book, because, with education comes responsibility. So I say be ignorant until 21 and then get educated. After all ignorance is BLISS!!!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Spatch I would say for you- its a great read so you can be EDUCATED on the subject. NOW practically, ethically I say its A bad book, because, with education comes responsibility. So I say be ignorant until 21 and then get educated. After all ignorance is BLISS!!!
LOL, listen to you... :p

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
very true, its better not knowing what you are missing, in this case id just hold off until you are 20 or so to start reading up. That way you dont have a few years to wonder about all the possible things you could do now. If you honestly believe you can go about learning on this subject without being tempted to do it, than buy the book and learn all you can so you know exactly what you are doing before you ever touch the stuff. Knowledge is power.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
very true, its better not knowing what you are missing, in this case id just hold off until you are 20 or so to start reading up. That way you dont have a few years to wonder about all the possible things you could do now. If you honestly believe you can go about learning on this subject without being tempted to do it, than buy the book and learn all you can so you know exactly what you are doing before you ever touch the stuff. Knowledge is power.

Dont worry. I wont touch the stuff untill i am atleast 23. Knowledge is power though, you know?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

I have about 8 possible sources/offers. If I wanted to juice now I would. I'm just looking to get educated.

But has anyone read it and could give an honest review?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a good read, definitely worth it if you want to learn more on that subject.. I own every book of the Anabolics series.. ;)

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i've got the 05 copy. it's a good read to edumacate yerself on diff compounds- tho i agree, somethings aren't as extensively explained as others. i plan on getting the 06 and go over it as well. knowledge is power- got that right.