Need a good Shaker

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
For the purpose of shaking protein. I have a girlfriend for shaking the other ..........

Anyway, seems like most that I have bought always leak around the lid and cost upwards of $5.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
lol, I was going to say I know a girl at this club down the street......nevermind :D

I use BB.com shakers actually. The one's with the screw on tops are the best IMO. :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
matter of fact, bbcom's are very very solid... dishwasher safe, etc... big and measured, good sized spout, even a removable strainer for breaking up clumps... I bought a half dozen of them a long time ago, still use em. they're only a couple bucks a pop.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
damn you and your courteous, fast replies weave...:saw:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Killer. Thanks guys. Just bought 14 from bb.com. And at a $1.95 a pop, I'll have some extra money to spend on that "other" shaker :p

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I buy mine at the grocery store, seem to work well.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I get the from my local MaxMuscle free. They give them away when you buy almost anything there. They aren't the best, nowhere near the bb.com ones, but they are still measured (think they can hold up to 24 oz.) and do give me a good six months use each.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I got one of those too from a long time ago... pretty decent screw on lid... I just like the little chuggin-spout-hole the bbcom ones have abit better... easier to swig from while doin **** (drivin, etc)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, a few of mine are all cracked up too, but they don't leak... i still use em, throw em around whatever...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
if you order $100 worth of supps from DPS you can get a free one. Damn things are taking over my cabinets.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
mines from easypricematch. does leak at the top however....but it gets the job done. Had to spend an extra 4 bucks for their free shipping over 125 deal so....Sage

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a ton of those bb.com shakers as well.. Gotta love them shakers.. :)

Speaking of shakers, where's havok? I need to stare at his avatar.. :D

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
GNC has the best shaker that i've tried, including the one from bb.com....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
even when you have to be on the go with that **** Dar?... man, I couldn't drive and hand blend somethin with a regular glass, no no... no thanks :D

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
Originally posted by bow
Killer. Thanks guys. Just bought 14 from bb.com. And at a $1.95 a pop, I'll have some extra money to spend on that "other" shaker :p
14? Damn. Dude, they are not disposable.

Havok

Awards
I got a ton of those bb.com shakers as well.. Gotta love them shakers.. :)

Speaking of shakers, where's havok? I need to stare at his avatar.. :D
lol right here

sorry been out a few days, full time school, and started a new job :-\

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I bought like a rubbermaid bottle, that is measured, from walmart. It has a screw on lid and the hole at the top is pretty big to chug from. It hasn't started leaking yet. Seems pretty heavy duty. Plus it holds a crapload of shake.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Just got my bb.com shakers in. Noticed on the bottom that they are manufactured by a company called Great Shakers. There is an 800 number listed.

Was just thinking, would be kind of cool to have a few "Anabolic Minds" shakers for when I go to the gym. Think Chemo would be interested?