Still the best board

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I've been visiting other boards recently and some of them looked pretty good for awhile and then after you read some of the posts you find out that it is all copy and paste stuff. That isnt necessarily bad but the idiots posting it act like theyre the ones who did the research and or study. I've even seen some posts here copied and pasted on other boards, nothing wrong with that as long as you give credit to the original poster but again these a-holes act like it is thiers. Very recently I've seen posts that were here a month ago now posted by some damn 16 year old copied and pasted and he is the one acting like it is his experiences that he is posting.

Everything on this board seems authentic and stays on topic most of the time. Also the training and nutrition forums seem to move as fast as the off-topic forum instead of off-topic being loaded with a bunch of virgins trying to flirt with any girl on there.

Many props go out to the mods and the members here who keep it informative and entertaining.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brother, we try to maintain a standard... Once I find out what it is, I'll get back to you.. :D

Seriously, I see the exact same thing on other boards, and of course I tend to cyber-slap them with knowledge at every turn.. ;)

We'll keep the vision going, brother!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm guilty of moving good posts from here over to my board, mainly cause it's new and empty, but I always make sure to include the poster in the subtitle. Let me know if you see something there that belongs to someone without a "posted by" on it.

I've seen the same thing elsewhere as well, it's a shame really. Nothing wrong with sharing good info, just don't pawn it off as your own. Give credit where credit is due. Sometimes people save stuff and forget to include the poster which can be a pain sometimes. I know I have a personal DB of articles and post that are from a while back, before I made a note to save the posters name.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
...after you read some of the posts you find out that it is all copy and paste stuff. That isnt necessarily bad but the idiots posting it act like theyre the ones who did the research and or study...
man, back up off me and my posting methods, damn.

:D

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I have not been to a whole lot of different boards, but yeah this is the best I have seen. In large part due to the mod squad here.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
.... and this board IS the best... forgot that before. :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, you all make it the best board there is.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This board is the best IMO because I have gotten real great answers, oh I've also never been flamed. Great stuff you guys have going on in this board

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
This is by far the best board i've been around in a long time, I used to hang in a private board till Draven(Jay) invited me here, and IM here to stay, i've been flamed by YellowJacket , have had discussions with BOBO and after all , the knowledge is incredible, VIVA LA ANABOLICMINDS.COM

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Colibri, I deleted the worthless garbage you refer to as a post and I am about to do it again. If you have no intelligent input, STFU or go back to bb.com. :mad:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by John Benz
Colibri, I deleted the worthless garbage you refer to as a post and I am about to do it again. If you have no intelligent input, STFU or go back to bb.com. :mad:
Hell, you didn't even give us a chance to flame him!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No need to start flaming someone with a difference of opinion, unless the opinion isn't based on anything, or can be backed up.. ;)

Me? I like to stir **** with noobs, so don't ask me dumbass questions!

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards

If I remember right, he's banned. LOL You keep him, maybe you guys can reform him. ROFLMAO.

Seriously though, this board has a different (higher) standard than any form I have ever been on. It is a testiment to Chemo and his mods IMO. The level of knowledge here is anabolically mind boggling. LOL

PEACE

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
chi_town

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad to see you posting again. You always had my respect and admiration at bb.com, and your input is highly regarded here. :)

HARDCORE

Awards
This board is by far the top notch source for information, I am hooked! Your reputation is very highly acclaimed and you live up to it. Love the articles and QUALITY posts.

HARDCORE

csakiges

Awards
Yes, I am very pleased with this board. Most of the people of whom I respect the opinion of on other boards are on here. People like Windwords, Chi-town, Benz, PeteFox, Bobo, Yellow Jacket, and etc...

Nice to have this. I have found some good info. in just few days that I have been a member. Thanks guys/gals for making this what it is!!!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Hardcore, that's a kickass avatar by the way