Just Became A Gold Member Question??

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just donated the 39.99 that it requires to become a gold member. I got my email from paypal. But I cannot find the "New Gold Members" Forum. Help?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i suppose theres a delay and it's automatically taken care of if I donate and I dont need to give you the confirmation receipt ?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotripped, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. If you are trying to use the PM feature this is only available to Gold Members..
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, "or it may be awaiting activation. "

I'm sorry bout bugging the **** out of you with this I must be retarded. It's awaiting activation perhaps?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
um well I hope this will get straightened out eventually. If nothing happens within 24hrs. Who can I contact?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
um well I hope this will get straightened out eventually. If nothing happens within 24hrs. Who can I contact?
It should get fixed. I'll pass on the message to the Administrator. Thanks very much for Going Gold! Once we get your status sorted, be sure to enter the VPX Redline contest.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hooah. yes i was hoping to start a log I guess I'll do it anyways.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I can't access the new gold members forum either!

Status
Not open for further replies.