Arnolds Secret Revealled!!!!
- 06-13-2006, 11:21 AM
- 06-13-2006, 11:22 AM
06-13-2006, 11:26 AM
06-13-2006, 12:57 PM
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
that brings me back, i used to eat roman noodles, finish my beer and finish a bowl and hit the gym....
But never jim beam, **** that worked awsome I'll try that. .....
06-13-2006, 03:04 PM
06-13-2006, 05:45 PM
06-13-2006, 10:15 PM
06-13-2006, 10:18 PM
06-14-2006, 09:39 PM
06-15-2006, 01:09 AM
has anyone seen the entire movie "total recall"? its set 4 years after "pumping iron". you can get some more really nice arnold quotes from it and also check out Tom Platz's level of insanity.
06-15-2006, 07:10 AM
You mean Total Rebuild, where tom platz is talking all kinds of wierd philosphy.Originally Posted by jomi822
They also show Arnold practicing posing man he was so graceful and amazing
06-15-2006, 08:42 AM
06-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
whups, typo. yes exactly. i think the sense of well being in Tom got to him. He was the worlds first hippy bodybuilder.
"i see youve been reading philosophy, ive been reading it every night. keeps my mind clear"
"i think bodybuilding is very philosophical"
maybe you should have concentrated on the competition Thomas
many of the old bodybuilder loaded up on a little alcohol before posing. they believed it made them look dryer and firmer. whatever arnold did worked for him
06-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Off topic: I love your avatar bro.Originally Posted by Kam
In fact I thought it was so classic that I dragged it to my
desktop so I could email it to a friend. Titled the email
subject: Jacked Yoda.
Similar Forum Threads
- By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 212Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM
- By truthornothin in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2010, 10:56 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2006, 10:45 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2002, 02:27 AM