Weird Sex Laws (what's illegal where)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I should of been arrested about 3700 times by now. 1743 of those I was by myself at the time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well that but it was included in two other crimes that occured at the same time.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You have a three strikes law to worry about?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah but it occured on the state lines and the lower half that broke the law was on the other states property and it didn't count towards the three strikes. Top half was only involved in one of the three laws broken. It's complicated yet worth every minute and the duct tape and super glue.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but it occured on the state lines and the lower half that broke the law was on the other states property and it didn't count towards the three strikes. Top half was only involved in one of the three laws broken. It's complicated yet worth every minute and the duct tape and super glue.
As long as no minors were involved. Crossing state lines with a minor for immoral purposes is a crime in of itself in many states.

P

phasar

Awards
  • Established
a betrayed wife in hong kong can kill the woman her husband was cheating on her with, in any way she wants? what in the world is that all about? there is no way that there is a law like that.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to look it up, but there actually are laws like that around the world. Usually, they give a man the right to kill if he discovers infidelity. Different cultures, different value systems.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
WTF, you can't have sex with a virgin in Washington ? How are they supposed to re-populate the apple state ?

BTW, Jayhawk, you're killing me bro, that was hilarious. No one I know can think of sh!t likie that LOL